i really really need help fast

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
H4VOK

i really really need help fast

Post by H4VOK »

i have been modding for a while now and as u all no u have to save halo 2 to ur hdd to mod well i did that sucesfully and evrything worked except for zanzibar didnt load well i went with it for a while but decided i wanted zanzibar too so i went and erase my entire halo 2 game off my hdd and went to do it again but now when i got to play it without the disk it says ur disk is dirty or damgaed can somebody pleez help me??
xXxCocoFangxXx

Post by xXxCocoFangxXx »

Why did you delete the whole thing if the rest all worked?
H4VOK

Post by H4VOK »

because i didnt have a backup of znazibar so i just copied the files from disk to my comp then to xbox without thinking
a mammoth

Droplet

Post by a mammoth »

use toothpaste (the non-gel kind) to polish it.
H4VOK

Post by H4VOK »

no im playin it from the HDD lol thanx anyway though
a mammoth

Droplet

Post by a mammoth »

oh I thought you meant your disc was scracthed (i can't read I just do lame attempts to do so)but tooth paste works real well for that stuff, make sure your main menu, shared and single player shared are all in your halo2 directory. If so, make sure they are all signed accordingly.
UntoldLegendxx

Post by UntoldLegendxx »

When you transfered you may of not transferered some small thing like your fonts in your fonts folder or your media folder.
xXAnubisXx

Post by xXAnubisXx »

The transfer may have been interrupted or corrupted. It has happened to me before.