elite ranger help

Discuss Halo 2 modding, progress on figuring things out, mapfiles...you know the drill. Cheating discussion not allowed.
Sentrious

elite ranger help

Post by Sentrious »

Im am trying to get the Elite ranger working fully so that you can run around and when you feel like gettn to that hard to reach spot jump into jetpack mode using the light toggle. Im able to play as the ranger but cant get into jet mode. also thinking 1 step ahead going into jet mode may cause the game to crash like when trying to be a sentinal. any help would be appriciated

Edit: im using Insolence BTW
Max_power

Re: elite ranger help

Post by Max_power »

dude im tryin to do the same thing. atm tho i thought i would just create a weapon, that you use as a secondary weapon. it will deactivate the normal biped and force the ranger biped, then i was going to move its position so that it points down and slightly backwards and make it propel with the jetpack weapon modification.

it was that or just making the weapon, and repositioning it and reskinning it so that its a jetpack on your back and propels you up. while still being able to use other weapons while activated. like have it as a dual wield able weapon in secondary so that you simply swap to jetpack and away you go.

aint been modding in like 2yrs tho so the repositioning part will be difficult. unless theres anything here on repositioning the warthog horn. i know some people like to try and use that as a thruster for beneath it.