SVE From "The Bobs Life Productions"

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
AModderPerson

SVE From "The Bobs Life Productions"

Post by AModderPerson »

I released the first Episode like 2 days ago and I want opinions from the whole machinima fans of what you guys think of this series. What needs to be improved, focused on, and etc. I know there's like other SVE Series out there but this series will be the first to continue on of what other SVE Creators did in the past. So yeah. Links to the Episode is Below this Long summary of this Episodes story.

This Episode starts on this Island. 2 "Spartans" was stationed there for some "standing around doing nothing job". These 2 Characters were named, Bob as the Black Spartan, and Steven, the Orange Elite. Bob and Steven been chating on random stuff and then 2 Elites enters the scene as scouts, and they were named, John as the Blue Elite and Doogle as the White Elite. Doogle detected the 2 "Spartans" on a structure and John argued Doogle to get down for a short while. Then Steven thought he heard something then Bob then says he farted to annoy Steven. Meanwhile, John and Doogle argued for awhile, due to Doogles "unnatural" ways. Then John wanted to see what the Spartans were doing, then Doogle assisted to use his Beam Rifle to look at them, then John gave up on arguing Doogle for the moment, then Doogle, for some reason, He fired his rifle, randomly and it somehow hit Bob in the butt and made him let out a deadly fart. Steven almost threw up and ran away to throw up. Then John got more angry at Doogle, then argued more.

While they were arguin, Bob spotted them. Bob called Steven over the radio and told him to get over here. Steven arrived and then John discovered that him and Doogle were comprised. John tried to get away from any further events, so he and doogle acted like Chickens. Steven got blinded by them thinking their chickens, then Bob told Steven to shoot at them. John and Doogle ran through fear. John told Doogle to hold them off while he operates this teleporter he found recent back. Doogle distracted them by the Spartans "big mistake". Bob Called Doogle a "Doosh bag", and Doogle got Very angry due he dislikes people calling him a "Doosh". Bob threw a Grenade at Doogle and Doogle somehow deflected it. Steven ran, and Bob faced the Fearsome Elite with his trusty Shotty. Doogle blasted Bobs Shotgun, out of his hands and blew up. Bob then ran away.

John Operated the Teleporter and told Doogle to "come on lets go". Doogle followed John to the teleporter and vanished. Steven then took one last glimpse at them before they depart. Bob reappeared out of no where and decided to call a Pelican, awhile back to be picked up. Bob and Steven got on the Pelican and set course to "Jacks' Place".

Sorry you had to read that, or did you. Now heres the Link to Episode 01: http://www.machinima.com/film/view&id=29974 I couldn't upload it to Youtube due to "its too long to be uploaded to youtube" So I hope Machinima would accept my video and add it to their Youtube page. My trailers here if you guys haven't seen it yet. the video switches sizes all the time and I couldn't fix it so I'll make sure there no more problems like those in future episodes.

Thanks for read this Topic and stay tuned for SVE

-Steven
Current Project: The Grunt Rebellion

SVE is Released

Latest Episode is here:
You Know What? Part 01
You Know What? Part 02