AI Elites Moving, but not attacking when having swords

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
MeganByers

AI Elites Moving, but not attacking when having swords

Post by MeganByers »

I'm making an AI Mod and I have Elites that move and such. They shoot at me when they have every weapon. It's just when they have the Energy Sword they will run at me, but not attack me. Does any one know how to make them attack me? The map I am trying to do this on is Zanzibar and I know it's possible because Ive'd seen AI Mods on Zanzibar where Elites attack you with swords. This is the only AI trouble I am having and I really need some help so I can finish this mod. Is there some script I can use or something? They have no trouble attacking Marines with their swords. Could I change Master Cheif's biped to the Single player one? Would that help?

I compiled the map with H2Core.

They will move when I give them any AI Orders index, but they won't attack. When I null AI Orders Index they will attack when you go next to them, but they won't move.
Dr.Flatulator

Post by Dr.Flatulator »

"This section is not about modding!
Please read here if you don't want to lose your thread."

This isn't supposed to be here :(
Last edited by Dr.Flatulator on Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shock120

Re: AI Elites Moving, but not attacking when having swords

Post by Shock120 »

MeganByers wrote:...but they won't move.
They need ai zones to move. :roll:
Shock120 on XLink & XBC