How can I prove a cheat

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
bumlove

Literarian 250

Location: Islamic fundamentlist capital of europe, seriously my home town is a hole

How can I prove a cheat

Post by bumlove »

I play on XBC a guy came into my host asking who to make fun mods like I do (all fair mods he said his mods where just to PWN people (fully auto and the rest)
I said you're not really good for winning by cheating
Later I was in my clan host and this guy came in under another name with his cheating mods toned down and he got accepted into the clan I know it was the same guy because he keeps trying to rub my nose in the fact he cheats and gets away with it
I've told the clan founder he cheats but this guy made up a story saying he is one of the top players in Europe (came 4th in a UK mlg tourny [there has never been a uk mlg tourny]) and everyone calls him a modder and kicks him from their host so the founder will only do something when he knows he's a cheat

the thing is when we played a lesser used map (one he hadn't modded) he got PWN'd really PWN'd
PWN'd by me and at my best I'm an average player

HOW CAN I EXPOSE THIS CHEATING SOB?

Is there some way I can record him rubbing my nose in it (basically recording him admit he cheats)
Squid Lord

Post by Squid Lord »

you could get a capture card, and record him saying it, or forward a message he sent you...or take a picture of said image and send it to the clan founder

show him post game stats [if you can on XBC (i don't use it so idk)]
Yamagushi

Articulatist 500

Post by Yamagushi »

one thing ive noticed with cheats, the most common thing ppl dont notice is making all the bullets do headshots, check the stats at the end, if the headshots is relatively close to the score in exp; 15 headshots 17 kills, its proaly a cheater....
Don't be.
xxQTip05xx

Post by xxQTip05xx »

yea let ur leader use ur act and act like u n shit if u kno what i mean.
-My Respect List-
-DoorM4n-
-KornMan00-
-KIWIDOGGIE-
-Iron_Forge-
bumlove

Literarian 250

Location: Islamic fundamentlist capital of europe, seriously my home town is a hole

Post by bumlove »

thanks guys, the leader plays in all the games and has seen the stats he just believes he is that good, the thing is within the clan there are real players that are that good I'm going down the route of screen capturing and I'm going to make a little movie cos he loves the fact that I know and can't prove it

What I can't understand is why/how the info for cheats is out there If you were wanting to cheat why share the information? you could end up being beaten even tho you are cheating (I love beating cheats they can have AA and auto reload to kill me it takes 4 shots for me to kill them takes one nade and a shot)

If my plan works I may even post the video and make a tut :D

Q-tip I have no Idea what you mean :?