your LIVE stories

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
Nemihara

Post by Nemihara »

Headlong Team SWAT 4v4 custom match with all human weapons and stickies, plus vehicles. Tried throwing a sticky into a building second floor, but missed completely. Threw again, then realized I didn't change my aim. The first grenade landed, and exploded...just in time to bounce the second grenade into the first floor of the building, and conveniently land on the head of my friend. That was the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

Also, matchmaking on Turf, Oddball. Grabbed the Oddball, running away into the gate room, when a Warthog bursts in. I jump in the riders seat. I sat there for about thirty seconds with all the enemies running behind us firing at the 'Hog before saying, "Hello." The guy screamed, and tried to dislodge me for about half a minute before crashing. Then I assasinated him with the skull.
modded4life

Post by modded4life »

a very vry long time ago i was playing live at my friends house it was a game on lockout and a guy stuck me right next to where the plasma pistol spawns so i ran at him and he bumped into a allay and i blew em both up for a double kill
L0d3x

Articulatist 250

Post by L0d3x »

Here's my story. Team training on ivory tower. Some guy on the other team was crouching in the corner of the corridor on the lowest level. He didn't see me so I went to sit beside him xD

I said 'boo' and he startled, and we just sat there and some of his and my team mates joined us and we just sat there :p

It was really funny! Good to know there are some kind people on live too :p
phoenix
Readers Club

Post by phoenix »

delete this post.
L0d3x

Articulatist 250

Post by L0d3x »

phoenix wrote:delete this topic.
Lol I was just in time to read about your complaining that you couldn't connect to xlive, well here's my advice: www.xbox.com
phoenix
Readers Club

Post by phoenix »

dont help,ive opend topic in help and suggestions there is what i do and it doesnt work.
Lestatfreak

Articulatist 100

Post by Lestatfreak »

Okay, it was a 6vs6 match in Warlock, I think Team Actionsack or something. All the members of the opposing team quit except for one. So somebody killed him, and all of a sudden you hear "Body!!!" and six people surround his body and start doing the crouch/hump dance. Did it several more times, until teammates starting throwing plasma nades in the pile of humpers. :D
Visit MorrowindX for the latest in Morrowind for Xbox.

1:Map File Format Discovered
2:Custom Sound Achieved.
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

it was a free for all rumble pit on backwash, like 3 years ago(when my xbox was still living :cry: ). there where two people that where in the last 3 games i played and they dident kill they would get ontop of something high, and just watch the game. they would cheer for the person in the lead wich was me. so the entire game all i heard was lets go squidbilly ch ch ch ch ch. lol good times.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.