HELP! My FTP won't work anymore!

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
xgamer

HELP! My FTP won't work anymore!

Post by xgamer »

I have been transferring maps to my xbox for months and now all the sudden, it doesn't work anymore! I have tried SmartFTP, FlashFXP, Core FTP Lite, Firefox FTP. It just won't get a connection! :cry:

I checked my network settings on my blue dashboard, the IP address, gateway, DNS, Port, was the same as usual, NOTHING had changed at all, nothing. It just stopped connecting for some strange reason.

My comp and xbox use the same router, as I always do and have done in the past, my xbox and comp have connection to internet, as usual, that means my comp should be able to connect to my xbox, as usual. I did everything right the way it was supposed to be done, i didn't change absolutly nothing, and this is happening. It might me Microsoft, i heard they created an update to stop modders, but im not sure.

What should I do?
DarkShallFall

Artisan Recreator Trickster Connoisseur
Advisor Pyre Renovator Sigma
Snitch! Enthraller New Age Miner

Post by DarkShallFall »

Try resetting your router the same thing has happen to me before i think that should work.
Iron_Forge wrote:I assume I won?..I should get an emblem...