[Map] LongLiveSP! v2

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
OMGHALO

[Map] LongLiveSP! v2

Post by OMGHALO »

dose some one have a link to the mod [Map] LongLiveSP! v2

if so plz tell me the link ty
Fleabag77

Commentator

Post by Fleabag77 »

OMGHALO

Post by OMGHALO »

Fleabag77 wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41TZM7NF

Posted on page 13.

ty
webb90

Post by webb90 »

Hey guys, may be a n00b question but what the heck. Just downloaded the longliveSP!.serenity file and serenity v3 along with it. But when I try to open the patch it says it was created with a newer version of serenity and that I must upgrade.

I thought serenity v3 was the latest! Any help greatly appreciated...

EDIT: Got serenity 3.3 and it seemed to do the trick, but now halfway through processing, a window pops up saying serenity has encountered a problem and needs to close then it shuts down.

As before, any help is greatly appreciated lol...
Halo4Ever

Connoisseur Wordewatician 250

Post by Halo4Ever »

webb90 wrote:Hey guys, may be a n00b question but what the heck. Just downloaded the longliveSP!.serenity file and serenity v3 along with it. But when I try to open the patch it says it was created with a newer version of serenity and that I must upgrade.

I thought serenity v3 was the latest! Any help greatly appreciated...

EDIT: Got serenity 3.3 and it seemed to do the trick, but now halfway through processing, a window pops up saying serenity has encountered a problem and needs to close then it shuts down.

As before, any help is greatly appreciated lol...
Make sure your patching over the right map and a clean version of it.
"A hero needs not to speak, for when he is gone, the world will speak for him" - My favorite quote.
webb90

Post by webb90 »

Yep, I was patching headlong.map only 20 minutes after I ftp'd it from my xbox's hard drive. So I think I'm doing it correctly.