The 'face' on level delta halo

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
machopenguin001

Articulatist 250

The 'face' on level delta halo

Post by machopenguin001 »

I was screwing around on the level before regret, and climbed to the top of the highest mountain in the level, (out of level, secret trick :D) I was SO high. Part of the level wasn't even rendered! Well, I looked down on the lake, and behold! There was a face in the lake! The structure that has the first glass elevator (the one you go out on a gondola, the first one) was the nose, and the face was made up of white colors in the lake plane!

It looks like this:

I have no digi cam so I can't take a pic- sorry! But, so you know how to get up there, at the part where you have to extend the bridge, and there is wraiths on the other side, grab a ghost and drive across the bridge, now, go left, boost straight up the wall, and you will be on top of the level! Now, you can go anywhere in the level! Including underwater! Which isn't water, just a plane with environmental effects!

Check it out!
masterem

Post by masterem »

not really a secret trick, but i will check it out and maybe take a pic.
maca_§

Grunge

Post by maca_§ »

Jus' so ya know, there are many ways to get onto Delta Halo :).
EwoudCP

Re: The 'face' on level delta halo

Post by EwoudCP »

machopenguin001 wrote:I was screwing around on the level before regret, and climbed to the top of the highest mountain in the level, (out of level, secret trick :D) I was SO high. Part of the level wasn't even rendered! Well, I looked down on the lake, and behold! There was a face in the lake! The structure that has the first glass elevator (the one you go out on a gondola, the first one) was the nose, and the face was made up of white colors in the lake plane!

It looks like this:

I have no digi cam so I can't take a pic- sorry! But, so you know how to get up there, at the part where you have to extend the bridge, and there is wraiths on the other side, grab a ghost and drive across the bridge, now, go left, boost straight up the wall, and you will be on top of the level! Now, you can go anywhere in the level! Including underwater! Which isn't water, just a plane with environmental effects!

Check it out!

Next time I flip a tank while standing on it, resulting in being catapulted onto a pelican that was just about to fly away I'll look for the face in the water (and yes I did get there that way once).
masterem

Post by masterem »

[quote="maca_
machopenguin001

Articulatist 250

Post by machopenguin001 »

Yeah, there are different spots to boost up, but i'm sure there are more than the boost trick.