The Big Needler...

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
masterem

The Big Needler...

Post by masterem »

Does it exist? I know this has been posted, but this weapon sounds so cool to me that i just had to start a thread on it. I read the offsets to Halo 2 and i think that it should be located in Delta Halo. Any clues? Anyone still looking for any of these secret weapons?
RDST

Post by RDST »

the big needler turned out to be the phantom and shielded plasma turret (i guess u were right lol) bungie takes a lot of crack to name these things
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

Bungie does ride the white pony a lot... lol. Yea, so, now what do you mean it turned out to be what it turned out to be. Just a phantom, or what?
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
masterem

Post by masterem »

Thats it. After all the hype it was BS.

Post by Guest »

Well lifes full of its BS.
DarkBrute

Location: Installation 07 Library Trying to reason with a flood about not eating me.

Post by DarkBrute »

OK, not to be an ass, but that sentance did not use "BS" right. (I just took the writing proficiency test at school)

Second, the weapon MAY be weildable at some level. I'm not saying "Oh!, I think it is gonna happen! Everyone agree with me!"

No, I'm saying that because of the fact that there was a scarab gun (who found it?) there might be other stuff. The jackal shield was complete with a FP hud... so there could be other stuff.
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

The jackal shield has FP? I didnt know that.
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
BEEF!!!

Pyre

Post by BEEF!!! »

There are no other "secret" weapons. All maps have been opened to see that the only sercret weapon to exist is the Scarab gun
machopenguin001

Articulatist 250

Post by machopenguin001 »

OK, not to be an ****, but that sentance did not use "BS" right. (I just took the writing proficiency test at school)
Yes, an if you had passed it, you would have spelt sentence correctly to lol .
Good bye. So long. I hope we never meet again. F u halomods.com