Halo 2 Easter Eggs-stunts-glitches-oddities - Post Any Here!

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
Seki Ryuu

Wordewatician 250

Post by Seki Ryuu »

which one? outskirts or metropolis?
Your avatar was oversized. Max is 90x90.
-Waverunner
hiimmisterdude

Post by hiimmisterdude »

well heres a glitch that happened when i was tring to get the iwhbyd skull on outskirts and so i was standing to the back of the wall in the room the skull was in and i threw three frog nades and i had 4 plasma nades left when i died the 3 nade blew up the plasma nade and i went flying threw the ground(if this was posted som1 tell me)
Seki Ryuu

Wordewatician 250

Post by Seki Ryuu »

frog nades?...
Your avatar was oversized. Max is 90x90.
-Waverunner
ryanx1

Post by ryanx1 »

Mister dude, 2 frags will kill you. Your third probably ignited the plasmas you had after you died. (They drop and can be blown up from any explosion in the area after the players death.)
hiimmisterdude

Post by hiimmisterdude »

the glitch was my dead body fell through the level
hiimmisterdude

Post by hiimmisterdude »

U guys all know the big body glitch inburial mounds ne ways when me and some freinds where doing it when i hit the bottom of the level i saw a brown half sphere has any one else seen this
ryanx1

Post by ryanx1 »

I thought that happened all the time. It's not unusual for that to happen to me...
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

Well, I remember when I had the sputnik skull on and I hit one of those heracy whatever elites when they were dead...So they were dead and I was just whacking them around just for a lil yardage..I got one to get against a wall so I whacked em again and the elite when through the wall..Ok so I'm hitting an elite against a wall with the sputnik skull on and he went through the wall...Lol.
what
Bj_c00l

Post by Bj_c00l »

I'm not sure how much of an egg this is, but i was messing around "The Armory". At the time where Master Gunz tells you to get in the "Zapper", i waited. I thought it might be like how you spawn the skull with Seargent Johnson. After a li'l while, i got in, and when i got on the elevator he didn't say the part "so shut your chilly hole"... not sure if this is significant, try it your self. It is after he says somethin about "the brass might kiss your *** but im not, look at me"
If games could get girls, I would be the ultimate p.i.m.p....
tox124

Post by tox124 »

when that guy in armory tells u to get in the zapper stand far away from the energy shield test machine and hit x as far away as u can and it charges ur shield whithout u in the machine
F*** OFF
TheGovenator

Post by TheGovenator »

"Sword flying will be gone (sorry Sword Flying Hobbyists
I vill destroy Noobs, make arms & legs tvitch when die!
mrhyperpenguin

Revivalist Miner Wordewatician 250

Post by mrhyperpenguin »

i think he means when you get in the hog, swing at someone, and they go across the map. i think canceling and rocket switch is still ok (i hope)
[users]LEDGENDARY

Post by [users]LEDGENDARY »

OK GUYS. well this is all kinda the dumbest glicthes iv know...

if u want to no cool glicthes such as CLOSEING the gate on zazibar

making the midship hover pice fall

getting on top of eny level (not water works)

or many more 57849849874689 (about) more then add my
gamertag LEDGENDARY

(ps i know its not speeled right)

nothing is when i type
Yea, my join date is quite old ^_^
HunterXI

Post by HunterXI »

Closing the gate? Could you just explain it here?
This post printed on 100% recycled electrons.
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

Ummm, you open the gate, host leaves, the new host leaves and you can close the gate :wink: in a nutshell.
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
[users]LEDGENDARY

Post by [users]LEDGENDARY »

some of you might no this glicth but its called tricing its like dummying but with a ghost you get out on top of it the u press b and get in ur stilll bbeside a ghost on the other team just standing there but on the your screen ur in a ghsot
Yea, my join date is quite old ^_^
gamer3

Post by gamer3 »

firetoy wrote:you can really use the scarab gun?! wow how does it shoot? can you post a picture or video? amazing good find
i have a video...i just now found it for myself with this :)

http://www.g4tv.com/cheat/videos/index.html

the very first one

it also shows u how to get it...what it looks like is at the end
..cloud..

Post by ..cloud.. »

wow this is really funny actually because all of you guys sound like noobs....... but anywayz theirs a skull in every level that drastically changes something. in some lvls their is more than one skull but only one actually does something. my personal favorite skull is by far the easiest to find. GO to Quarenteen zone (on lengendary obviously) and turn around you'll see a cave thats the cave you just came through the level before now walk through and they'll be a big hole ion the ground and you'll see a ledge on the left sode of the hole walk on it and at the end you'll see a skull hold X to pick it up the skull is Sputnik. what it does is it amplifies all explosions massively and makes it so when you melee it automatically turns them around for an easy asassination. If anyone would like to know where the rest of the skulls are just send me an pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible
Damn noobs, stop humping my leg
..cloud..

Post by ..cloud.. »

And it is actually the scarab gun remember its the main cannon from the scarab not the little turrets.

Damn noobs, stop humping my leg
younghaloce

Post by younghaloce »

I found a glitch on how to get on top of containment. Get in a specter and go to red base, behind the ghost/wharthog/specter spawn there's a corner. Drive ur specter up there, it will be hard but there is a small, almost invisible, ramp/ledge to help you get up the wall.Once your up, drive up to the left until you reach the edge. then try to get your specter on the very top. If you completed that you can now drive on top of containment.
Image -Silent Unknown