Halo 2 Easter Eggs-stunts-glitches-oddities - Post Any Here!

General discussion of Halo2 including tricks, tips, and anything else related. Cheating discussion is not allowed.
M@ttBot=AA=

Post by M@ttBot=AA= »

is there anywhere that just lists out eggs? if not could some1 do it? pls!
Everytime i go to a website it says im the 1,000,000th visitor? How is that?

If we're means we are, and are'nt means are not, how come we're'nt is not a word?
[SN]GreyFox

Post by [SN]GreyFox »

Guys; coagulation climbed by me:

http://www.halomods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24866

enjoy :lol:
rossmum

Post by rossmum »

Not really a glitch as such, but on The Oracle when the station is just about to fall, jump. If you're in the air when it breaks free you'll stay still while it falls down, eventually you will die.

Also in the Banshee after that if one of the pieces of debris hits you, it will kill you in 1 hit.

And can you guys post some screens as well?
M@ttBot=AA=

Post by M@ttBot=AA= »

i have found a way so that you can stand inside the gravity lift on coagulation without being lifted. wut u do is get one person against the wall at the bottom. and one at the top with a sword. have the person on the top jump out over the gravity lift and lunge until they hit the ground. after that, your done! you can look around but once you move, you will be lifted to the second floor.
!!!in the first pic, the left side is the person who did the lunge
the right side is the person who was against the wall!!!

p.s. sorry for the crappy pics; maybe someone can get better ones.
low quality vid :oops: http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=grav-lift

Everytime i go to a website it says im the 1,000,000th visitor? How is that?

If we're means we are, and are'nt means are not, how come we're'nt is not a word?
adam33

i found most skuls in h2

Post by adam33 »

yeah in every level there is a skull wich gives you a special power.
my favorite is in the level (the arbiter)
when u get a banshee fly 2 the bottom of the station.
in a small area at the bottom there a buch of grunts dancing around the skull.
when u pick it up u get a sweet ass power.
now when you kill guys with a head shot they explode.
its sweet and this is no joke.
also
the skulls can only be found on lengendary except for the outskirts skull.

thnx and have fun
adam33
adam
joaxim

Post by joaxim »

when i was taking the blid skull i tought wathe **** and kept going on the roff and later when i was behinnd that big hole i jumped down in a rom and ther was a sword stuck in the ground i dont
joaxim

Post by joaxim »

when i was taking the blid skull i tought wathe **** and kept going on the roff and later when i was behinnd that big hole i jumped down in a rom and ther was a sword stuck in the ground i dont
hardasdiamond

how to get skull

Post by hardasdiamond »

to get the blind skull in outskirts in the very begining of level jump on floresant lights, then crouch jump onto building.Next follow the hallway to the left when u see the skull press X to pick it up. :D :D :D
newbie15371

crazy glitch

Post by newbie15371 »

i found 2 glitches in the game itself one is on the lvl with the long wavy jumps if u try and walk one direction and look the other ur legs will turn backwards

2. in the lvl where your objective is to defend yourself against brutes there is a small ledge befor u get to the second group of brutes i was standing on it and looked down and i could see from the hips down of the legs floating in front of me

my bad i dont remember lvl names that well and did not intend to put glitches on a site
LPsoldier117

Re: crazy glitch

Post by LPsoldier117 »

newbie15371 wrote:i found 2 glitches in the game itself one is on the lvl with the long wavy jumps if u try and walk one direction and look the other ur legs will turn backwards

2. in the lvl where your objective is to defend yourself against brutes there is a small ledge befor u get to the second group of brutes i was standing on it and looked down and i could see from the hips down of the legs floating in front of me

my bad i dont remember lvl names that well and did not intend to put glitches on a site
Yeah, that happens a lot, you get that on top of the tank, and 'hog sometimes. Its not just on that level im pretty sure, just a 'universal' glitch
skill: few are born with it, even fewer know what to do with it
tommyakahalofreak

Post by tommyakahalofreak »

i kno so many glitches but i dont kno how to get on the big building on lockout can someone tell me or give me a link?
Signature exceeded 75KB.
Chipzz

Post by Chipzz »

firetoy wrote:
Yomama wrote:i found more of a programming glitch. During any game (sp or mp) press start and acsses your friends list. Wait there for 30 sec. Then quickly press "B" tp get back to game. And for a few seconds you see the game untextured in polygon form. Something like that. Its really wierd.
Good Find, i found one on gamewinners.com where you can have the secondary weapon and the primary weapon the same weapon (which you normally can't), for example if you want smgs for both primary and secondary weapons, you would get a smg then another gun such as a needler, then duel weild another gun with the needler such as the plamsa rifle then walk over another smg and hit "X" so that it replaces your needler then throw away your plamsa rifle by hitting "B" and now you have an smg as your primary and secondary weapon.
when you have like a magnum for ur prim and for ur secondary, when u dual wield another magnum with ur prim u can hold more ammo :)
also i have seen around cheat sites that there are like 2 hidden levels if you beat the game on legendary
StOblivion

Post by StOblivion »

firetoy wrote:
tack122 wrote:theres the skull that makes you blind in the outskirts level...
WHOA WHERE??? i never heard of that! (whats the outskirts level?)
at the beginning of outskirts,after the crash site, there will be a light on the wall, jump onto it and crouch jump onto the ledgr above. turn left and there will be some catacombs, go into the 1st one and there it is! now u cant see your HUD or your weapons, nothing!
FReAK

Post by FReAK »

those ppl on the cheatsites are lying. there arent 2 hidden levels. if there were, we wouldve known withing the 1st week of halo being out :wink:
sniperwolf

golden sniper rifle glitch!

Post by sniperwolf »

Okay to obtaian the awsome Golden Sniper Rifle start a custom game on halo 2 in Lockout.Have another person with you and sniper rifles on the map. have the other player and you go to the tower were the battle rifle origanaly spawns(ajacent from tallest tower).next get full ammo.once at the tower notice the exploding boxes are nestled between two sticking out pieces of concrete.walk past the second concrete slab and immediatly hug the corner of the slab and the small wall.(just for refrence purposes we'll call this person MR.Blue).Next take the second person and again go to the tower but this time jump on top of the secondconcrete slab on the right side.(again for refrence purposes we'll call this person MR.Red)Zoom MR.blue's sniper into MR.Red's eyes(His gold face plate)now zoom out but DON'T MOVE.now take MR.Red and walk all-the-way up against the corner that is to the LEFT of MR.Blue.Now zoom in to MR.Blues eyes then zoom out but again DONT MOVE just pull the trigger and kill MR.Blue but now MR.Blues sniper rifle is Gold!!!!
Dr.Cox

Grunge Pyre Mad Hatter

Post by Dr.Cox »

FReAK wrote:those ppl on the cheatsites are lying. there arent 2 hidden levels. if there were, we wouldve known withing the 1st week of halo being out :wink:
there are to hidden levels... or was it one but hmmm.... its was.... foundation and i forget the other you got them by beating the campaing a certain difficulty
Not removing this 'till I get back. Leaving on [01/05/09]
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

..cloud.. wrote:wow this is really funny actually because all of you guys sound like noobs....... but anywayz theirs a skull in every level that drastically changes something. in some lvls their is more than one skull but only one actually does something. my personal favorite skull is by far the easiest to find. GO to Quarenteen zone (on lengendary obviously) and turn around you'll see a cave thats the cave you just came through the level before now walk through and they'll be a big hole ion the ground and you'll see a ledge on the left sode of the hole walk on it and at the end you'll see a skull hold X to pick it up the skull is Sputnik. what it does is it amplifies all explosions massively and makes it so when you melee it automatically turns them around for an easy asassination. If anyone would like to know where the rest of the skulls are just send me an pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible
Yeah, there are lots of glitches that cut you in half or something. Also, I don't think there are two unlockable levels as I've beaten the game on Legendary and have only gotten Foundation. Besides, don't you think the good people here at Halomods would have found it by now?
Modders are not cheaters, they just don't like playing by the rules.
Narf110

Post by Narf110 »

I Would Have Been Your Daddy:
Outskirts on legendary:
This is too had to explain. watch the video. The skull unlocks diolouge throughout the game.
http://files.mythica.org/halo/highimpac ... YD%202.wmv[/u]
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

i found this wierd glitch that makes ur xbox (not sure for 360) lag in single player. In any lvl were you have human allies and a tank or regular warthog preferbly the beggining of metropolis. Kill like 1 human and keep shooting them with the gattling gun until the blood that comes out is black. Then walk over the blood while looking at it and it will jump and lagg a bit. Kinda stupid but fun the 1st coupel times u do it...i jsut do it for the heck of it if im bored.

BTW: not sure if this has been posted yet, didnt want to have to go through 9 pages of stuff.
Hyperdash

Location: Can you feel that cold steel digging into your spine? That's me, B1TC|-|!!

Post by Hyperdash »

I have a question is this theard even necssary? I mean halo 3 is coming out in a year and if we haven't found any other new easter eggs by now (remember halo 2 has been out for 2 years) then we will never find any new ones.