An Odd problem when running tool's structure command

Discuss HaloCE modding with the HEK tools here. For help, go to the Help Desk forum above.
HandMan

An Odd problem when running tool's structure command

Post by HandMan »

It's been a long time since I've done any HEKing, but now that I'm back, I've been having nothing but trouble.

Here is what happens:

Whenever I run tool structure levels\LevelName LevelName , it compiles with no errors listed. However, each time I do this, it adds another BSP under the STRUCTURE BSPS heading in guerilla. i noticed this because sapien was throwing me the error:

06.30.08 21:03:28 the scenario 'levels\warehouse\warehouse' refers to the structure bsp 'levels\warehouse\warehouse' twice

so i deleted the multiple occurrences of the BSP in guerilla. it opened fine in sapien after that. i ran tool build-cache-file levels\LevelName\LevelName and got no errors. when i tried to open the map in haloCE, it just exits. i don't think i am doing anything different than what I used to do when editing maps. I am only using 2 spawn points, one red and one blue. I have nothing else set up or added through sapien (except the light map of course). would this be causing an error?

Answers to either of these problems would be very much appreciated!

-HandMan