the "how do i make these weapons work" thread

Discuss HaloCE modding with the HEK tools here. For help, go to the Help Desk forum above.
USweapon

Articulatist 100

the "how do i make these weapons work" thread

Post by USweapon »

I made this thread for people who need help makeing a complex, unique, or just amazing weapons work correctly. this should help many make some to make great mods. Just say the name of your weapon your working on, say a description of how it would work then say the querstion you want to ask how to make it work. Ill start with a few weapons that i think would be sweet to see in a game.

1. Claymore mine: Anti-personel mine that use tripwires to trigger the mine to blowup towrd the enemies.

Q.how to make it trigger itself when an enemy gets close enough?

2. Javelin AT missle: Anti-Tank missle designed to shoot up high into the sky and come back down and hit the tank.

Q. how to make the missle shoot straight up then come back down to hit a target?

3. Infector: a single flood infecton that is held in your hands and you smash (melee) onto an enemy or throw on an enemy and kill him.

Q. how to make the infection crawl all over the enemy before poping (like how the flood jumps onto then walks all over there prey before poping)