Modding Movie

To upload Halo Movies, either Halo PC or Halo Xbox. Movies must be compressed with winrar or zip. Maximum 5MB/minute of video.
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Modding Movie

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

Well I was bored and I'd thought I'd make a movie. It only highlights one thing pretty much but I can do whatever you want probably. I'll make another tommorow if you want. Tell me what'd you like in it. I'm not that imaginative so sorry if you dont like it. But here the link anyway. :P Sadfully I don't know how to upload it. I have a webpage builder or can directly make download link with html. Anyone here can help me?
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

Hey, can someone respond? This is getting moved to the bottom of the forum and I really wanna post this movie. How do I upload a movie? I have the movie. It's in the rar file but how do I make you guys able to download it? Is there liKe a code or like a tool here that allows you to upload them?
[users]samdaman

Post by [users]samdaman »

upload it on the site then link it in here... or upload it on ur own site/web space

oh and just an off-topic question, isnt ur email address just a LITTLE dirty for an 11 year old? :!: :?:
~samdaman~
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

As you know most videos are like 500 megs - like a lot more of megs! Mines 500 thankfully. My webpage won't take it. To big. Cant I just do hyml or sumtin like <A>Download-"C:program files/movie.rar>Download movie></a> or sumtin? Or can I upload to a page here with a tool?
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

Also what does dirty for an eleven year old mean? Like it sounds to grown up? Well my dad set it up like this and having it like that saves money somehow :?:
[users]samdaman

err....there is NO CHANCE ANYONE is gonna download a 500mb movie! u might wanan encode it in divx or xvid :lol: :wink:
and as for uploading it, i think on the main site u can upload stuff
~samdaman~
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

Wait I just found something...

ftp://letmein:[email protected]/d:/ ... ing101.zip

How did he do that? Can I do that also???
[users]samdaman

:lol: ur dad set up ur email address like that? or is that like a shared one? and saves money...... oh never mind, it just looks bad
~samdaman~
[users]samdaman

ok, well u COULD do something liek that if you had privileges to upload onto that ftp server, oh wait here we go HaloMods ftp server, uploading
~samdaman~
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

I think I did it. Dunno how but I did...
[users]samdaman

lol...k then, u wanna link us all?
~samdaman~
Ang88

Post by Ang88 »

500 mbs?!?!?! :shock: How long is the movie? If the movie is 2 hours long then that is a reasonable size. but if the movie is only a couple minutes then you definetly have to encode it different. Try using windows movie maker, that has a pretty dense encoder, not the greatest quality, but the size of the files are pretty small
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

Ok, I finally fiqured it out. Took me 2 days but here's the link :lol: By the way it's by me. I'll make another today. Tell me what you want it it. :D

Heres the link btw
Deadly_Shadow

Miner

Post by Deadly_Shadow »

Or if that doesn't work. Also it's avi not in rar because it wouldn't let me put a rar in. Weird... Anyone here's the link.

Here it is

Edit: Also I fiqured out when going there it may give you an error.
Change the page name from ftp://letmein:[email protected]/mods/%3Cbr%20/%3E/ to ftp://letmein:[email protected]/mods/
raz0r

Post by raz0r »

also the .rar of the movie has a currupt file
-=]-[EX=-

Post by -=]-[EX=- »

it says server not found i cant see yer damn movie.

-=]-[EX=-