ultimate cs mod... again

Discuss general issues about modding HaloPC. Post ideas for mods here.
-=]-[EX=-

ultimate cs mod... again

Post by -=]-[EX=- »

well walka thought someone saying they would place a metal spike on desk before i slammed my head into it constituted that he lock my topic .... and you all saw how i .. how can i say this.. overreacted :wink: but ne way i dont want lock happy walka to lock this topic so please dont spam or say any potty words :wink: and i still dont have any thing on the shoot through walls yet but has any one figured out how to kill vehicals in multi i thought about changing the collision modle but.. that doesnt realy wrk so i need some one to make a trainer of something that we can implement into the game ... and any help is always appreciated as long as its rellivant to the topic.. and did you know that i set up an appology topic for walka and he deleted it... ya i know wtf is up with that but ne way i cant think of anything else to say right now so umm... respond
Signature exceeded 75KB.
{G}H0g-Jump4h

Wordewatician 500

Post by {G}H0g-Jump4h »

what's cs have to do with anything? thats a completely a diff. game. (but it is fun)
Now im back.
GiantKillerRobots

Post by GiantKillerRobots »

Yeah, that confused me too, but I remembered. He is trying to make a mod more "realistic", like CS is. I personally hate CS, but he's now trying to get certain weapons to shoot through walls, like the sniper. I guess...that some of the guns in CS did this. I didn't read the original topic, but whatever.
{G}H0g-Jump4h

Wordewatician 500

Post by {G}H0g-Jump4h »

some guns did shoot through walls. thin walls. i think thats a kool mod idea.
Now im back.
-=]-[EX=-

Post by -=]-[EX=- »

thanks im tring to get hivemind to help me there but so far hes had no luck
Signature exceeded 75KB.
Batman

Post by Batman »

well if u really wanted to make it like cs u could just make it so people could see through walls and have all kinds of gay cheats cause thats all it is anymore basicly man with the best hack wins
jonbetter

Post by jonbetter »

if u made a CS mod, there would be alot more to it than just wall shooting. for instance everyones favorite CS gun: AWP ;)
******star6****** D_I__S___P____A_____T______C_______H