One Shot Kill

Discuss general issues about modding HaloPC. Post ideas for mods here.
-=]-[EX=-

Post by -=]-[EX=- »

ok i think i figured it out i changed the collision modle of the covenant dropship "which makes it invinceble" to that of a grunt. Next i changed the damage of a pistol bullet to that of a nade. Then i shot at the turret part of the covenant dropship and wala the turret fell off and the dropship fell and crashed and o yeah everyone inside was killed instantly.... I love cheating.:mrgreen: This is what can hold us thru untill someone makes a decent trainer.

-=]-[EX=-

P.S. if you have ne questions my sn on aim is joshua L patton.
Hivemind

Wordewatician 500

Post by Hivemind »

all we have to do now is make it like halo2 when there are explosions, or small plasma effects when it is shot! how great would that be.. and not too hard either.. chnage the sparks that happen when u shoot it to plasma.. :)
[users]Fraganater

sry if im wrong but..

Post by [users]Fraganater »

yea,sry if im wrong but if we can change the collision model of a covenant dropship to the collison model of a grunt and make it vulnerable,doesn't that meen we can make mc invincible by making his collision model that of a covey dropship...?
Halo,once hacked,is like a whole new world :)
-=]-[EX=-

Post by -=]-[EX=- »

you are really new arent you no offence but we have knowh that for a long time try switching to warthog, it's better because with enough damage focused on the turret of the covenant dropship it can be destroyed neway.
Signature exceeded 75KB.