NO WAY PLEASE HELP ME

Discuss general issues about modding HaloPC. Post ideas for mods here.
silentrunner2
Readers Club

NO WAY PLEASE HELP ME

Post by silentrunner2 »

hey people all my mods suck so i decided to learn a bit more so im using supersayon,s pmi tut. i used it, it took me ages coz im a nub i went really slow to make shore nothing could go wrong and i had an unmodded map so i done the tut thrn when i go in the game everything is fine except the guns and all the vechles have no skins there invisable please help me in a way where i dont have to start all over. thanks for reading dis.

also i opened the map in HMT and the bitmap files were all there so can anyone help me ????

aaaaaa ive tryed rebuilding the map again. i go in and all the vechles and weopens are invisible.

if someone could please please please give me a bloodgulch map with the dropship, pelican and wraith in it ill give you credit in my mod. sorry for all the posts
Last edited by silentrunner2 on Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sangheili123

Post by sangheili123 »

Omg quadruple post... Just keep at it. PMI'ing took ages for me to grasp, but now im awesome at it.
silentrunner2
Readers Club

Post by silentrunner2 »

sangheili123 wrote:Omg quadruple post... Just keep at it. PMI'ing took ages for me to grasp, but now im awesome at it.
yeah sorry for all the posts but im still no where could someone tell me the solution or send me bloodgulch with a pelican, dropship and wriath please ill give you credit
Syco64

Post by Syco64 »

i wish i new how to make a movie or i would send you a vid tut on how to do it
silentrunner2
Readers Club

Post by silentrunner2 »

come on man someone help me here i cant even try again because when i do it all over and try and rebiuld it i get and error that will not let me build it. im trying to do it on bloodgulch by the way
Syco64

Post by Syco64 »

do you have like im because this would be so much easer to do this it is really complicated and hard for me to type it all out on one go
silentrunner2
Readers Club

Post by silentrunner2 »

Syco64 wrote:do you have like im because this would be so much easer to do this it is really complicated and hard for me to type it all out on one go
yeah i do add me im [email protected]
Syco64

Post by Syco64 »

no like msn or an instanent messeging (im)