ADVANCE AI

Halo Xbox (PAL) uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Never upload a full map, use PPF always.
Gabs

ADVANCE AI

Post by Gabs »

Ok, here is my advance AI mod for BG PAL. It has marine snipers, plasma rifle specop elites, and shotgun human flood. Oh, the ghosts respawn so you don't have to restart the game.

Cheers.

P.S Can you guys post some feedback please. Tell me if there's something wrong in it and i'll fix it.
Attachments
ADVANCE_AI.rar
Advance AI for BG PAL
(16.17 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
How_P

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by How_P »

THANK YOU!!! I have been waiting for sumthin like this, and now you give it to me!!! DOWNLOADING NOW - tell you what i think in a bit
How_P

...and a bit later...

Post by How_P »

Well, i'm not impressed as i thought i would be - your other mod is much better. Ok, they respawn, but by the end of they game, your stuck with hundreds of ghosts!!!! Is there no other way to make them respawn? Plus, they still shoot each other and don't follow you.
I can't say too much bad about it as I couldn't have done it, but it still needs a LOT more developing.
[files]Spartan III

Post by [files]Spartan III »

Sounds excellent. Will it work with the Banshee AI mod too?
magenuss

Re: ...and a bit later...

Post by magenuss »

How_P wrote:Well, i'm not impressed as i thought i would be - your other mod is much better. Ok, they respawn, but by the end of they game, your stuck with hundreds of ghosts!!!! Is there no other way to make them respawn? Plus, they still shoot each other and don't follow you.
I can't say too much bad about it as I couldn't have done it, but it still needs a LOT more developing.
I don't know what is wrong with you... Cause this mod is assum! i love it! But there's no flood there... Could u make the ai's come more often? Make some come every 30 seconds, then we could have a hole map full of them! an army to slaught!!!! :twisted:
Laugh it up yomama
moddingisourright

Post by moddingisourright »

heres an idea i just thought up. to fix the problem where we end up with too many ghosts in the map and end up having the game slow down alot. instead of making it so they respawn using vehicles how bout somehow making it so we can put them in ourselvs using a gun . like how we can make a gun shoot out a spartan, make the spartans it shoots out be AI. that way we can choose how many we want in the game and we dont end up with a whole lot of vehicles.
thechitchatter98

Post by thechitchatter98 »

what do i do with these files?? srry i'm really new at this......(all I know how to do is how to make maps on sparkedit and put them in my maps folder) thnx in advance*
0WN4G3M4ST3R

Post by 0WN4G3M4ST3R »

what map do i applyit to??????? :shock:
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Re: ADVANCE AI

Post by llama_juice »

Gabs wrote:Ok, here is my advance AI mod for BG PAL. It has marine snipers, plasma rifle specop elites, and shotgun human flood. Oh, the ghosts respawn so you don't have to restart the game.

Cheers.

P.S Can you guys post some feedback please. Tell me if there's something wrong in it and i'll fix it.
apply it to blood gulch

EDIT: oh wow.... what an old topic..... i like bumps... :roll:
Stay tuned into www.youtube.com/LlamaJuice for my new videos!
***New video! ***- 10/25/08
SUBSCRIBE!
Toukithor

Post by Toukithor »

Does it work on French PAL xbox ? It doesn't work for me. :(
l-i-g-h-t-e-r

Post by l-i-g-h-t-e-r »

I can't put it in my halo folder since its a .rar file and im a mac so i can't unzip /w/e it