Warthogathon! A New Mod For Blood Gulch!

Halo Xbox (PAL) uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Never upload a full map, use PPF always.

How good is this map? (Warthogathon)

EXCELLENT!! 10 Out of 10!
25%
Yea it's cool :) 8 Out of 10
25%
Nothing new :| 5 Out of 10
10%
i don't like it 3 Out of 10
5%
Oh hell, WTF is this crap? 0 Out of 10!! Man thats a crap map!
30%
What Map? (Doesn't Work)
5%

Total votes: 20

DjFrOsTy

Warthogathon! A New Mod For Blood Gulch!

Post by DjFrOsTy »

Hey guys, i'm new to these forums just thought i might share what iv'e been working on, give me your honnest opinion ok? post bugs and sugestions here.

By the way, can someone tell me how to add stuff in spark edit, all i seam to be able to do is swap objects around, or is that all it can do at the moment?

Anyways i hope you enjoy this map, iv'e added some other mods in and tweaked them just right so some of the credit should go out to them :), me aned my mates have had heaps of fun with this map, let me know how it goes on a serious game of halo

all in all, i just want feed back and bug fix's also sugestions from you guys, thanks.

Alright it's deleted now. Sorry again to those of you who i have offended in anyway. modding will be my own work from now on and what ever other mods i do they will be as well.

Scroll down to download v0.2.

Sorry, i didn't know u guys didn't download the map and read readme's i'm taking it down because it's old, download V0.2 now because i have not used anyone else's mod. it's PURELY mine.
Last edited by DjFrOsTy on Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
[FHD]XenoN

Post by [FHD]XenoN »

don't you have a pic?
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

I will as soon as my internet exploerer stop crashing everytime i try to upload :evil:
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

5th attempt as uploading these pictures! 5th times a charm!

anyway, you can't go by what the level looks like, play it out for yourself

The picture are gone as well now because the map isn't avalible for download now and never will be.

V0.2 is better it's down the bottom
Last edited by DjFrOsTy on Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
magenuss

Post by magenuss »

i love you! :twisted:
Laugh it up yomama
magenuss

Post by magenuss »

i loooooooooooooove that shotgun! :P i hate the spiderman shit and the superjump.. we have trainers so we dont need them.... u should insert banshees and ai aswell
Last edited by magenuss on Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laugh it up yomama
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

hah yea, what do you think of the warthog?, i need a better design, sorry tot he guy who desigend it , it just doesn't suit my map. i put a mega jump because master chief is supose to be a cyborg? so why not give him an upgrade?.

i'm gonna add AI in as soon as they get spawn points and can spawn, i'm not yet skilled with spark edit, i still need to know how to add stuff in to there from a freash, this would REALLY help me out.
How_P

CTF

Post by How_P »

Map looks perfect for CTF, though i think you may have overdone a bit on the warthogs - still, welldone!
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

yea i thought the ghos was to fast and the warthog, but it's still really fun to go really fast and stick to the ground.
ulk

Post by ulk »

the map doesn
ravern

Post by ravern »

Its a good mod, the fast warthogs are funny at 1st but are to fast for a serious game.

Same with the shoty.

p.s. there are some excellent skins for vehicles under the topic http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=7732
adamscybot

Post by adamscybot »

Id just like to say. YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS MOD OFF NOW

DjFrOsTy you have wripped my Blood Gulch Wall mod off HPMT. Im not having this. If you asked for permission thats fine but you didnt.

YOU STOLE MY WORK.

The wall blocking off the back end of the bases is also stolen from i think his name is dark asialent.

YOU ALSO STOLE OWER SPIDERMAN POWERS MOD.

AND THE WARTHOG SKIN!

Do NOT gice this person credit for this

The only thing that this person did on this mod was the duplication of the vehicles.

THIS MOD SHOULD BE TAKEN OFFLINE IMMEDIETLY
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

OI, arsehole, are you not going to ask my permission to use that warthog skin?!?!?!
I know its a crap skin but then again it was my 1st skin
I made that about 5 months ago but still you should ask permission before you go around using other peoples mods
alpha112

Wordewatician 50

Post by alpha112 »

That wall blocking off the ends is mine .As far as Im concerned you can use any of my mods as long as you give me credit, after all why bother releasing mods if you dont want people to use them.

Besides he said he had use other peoples mods in his.
www.i-h8.tk : Tell the world what you hate.
adamscybot

Post by adamscybot »

Hey alpha. I need to talk to you get on msn :P
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

WHOA :shock: Sorry if you didn't download the map and read the read me i'll take it off right now as you wish, iv'e never went publicly with anything before and thats the main thing i forgot, i feel like a compleate n00b sorry, as for those who don't think i can mod and i just rip stuff well here is a sneek peak on what i am working on Warthogathon V0.2. i know the warthog is stuffed, but i have fix alot of things up, and i have resons doing so they are as follow:

master cheif is suppose to be a cyborg am i correct? yes? well lets fix his jump and make him a little faster, people bitching about halo being to slow *cough* ps2 bitchs *cough* anyways hes faster, different blood colour, and can throw furthur which need to be alterd.

now for the wepons:

The rocket launcher is supped up for fun, the plasma pistol is supped up to give you a defending weapon, the assult rifle shoots plasmas, the pistol is an hand held machine gun. i think thats it..

now for the vichles:

tank is now faster and is not crap because it is how it was ment to be, supirior in many ways

warthog: this need to be alterd ALOT

ghost: is fast and it will barly hit the ground

thats about it i'm getting around to fixing the map but that will be later when every thing is nice and fixed.

Sorry again to those of you who i have stole their mods.

and if you botherd to noticed i fixed the end walls up for you, there is no floating lights, and they have a way you can get the warthog in and out, a bad ass problem, and i alterd ALOT of things oh well this new map's guns are near perfect for fun and serious games, it should add alot of hours to playing halo if u ever got bored. i know the warthog is dodgy.
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

Warthogathon v0.2a is released...i don't know why the otherone didn't post..post bugs and suggestions please..
Attachments
Warthogathon 2a.zip
(30.9 KiB) Downloaded 99 times