Banshee in BloodGulch version 2

Halo Xbox (PAL) uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Never upload a full map, use PPF always.
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

Thanks Mace, visit www.hpmt.tk for more PAL mods from me and the rest of the Halo Pal Modding Team
mfunnyman

Post by mfunnyman »

HPMT-Sonny do you know how to get soso metas injected actrcted them but i cant put them in a other map hmp seems not to see them
if i cood get them in maby my fuel rod woud work
its wane of the last things i have to inject if seen it in the way
the ntsc version was made alsow wen i have my fuel rod working my i yuse tou banschees in the same mod im planing to put alsow to put the rockethog in it will not be perfect but it will be as good as i sadly you cant inject the canon of the pc version then it woud be perfect
wel i hope you got some good news for me
thx
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

use HHT (Halo Hacking Tool) to inject *soso* and other dependices. Thanks, sonny
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

kool, its been pinned :D
mfunnyman

Post by mfunnyman »

i run in to a problem wen i put in the chaders and sound the file became big very big it became a 247 mb thats very big for a multiplayer map
is there somthing that i can do about that
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

not sure :? maybe u didnt overwrite the shaders and just added them, and the sounds i would just leave unless u really want them in
jkjk

Snitch! Critic

Post by jkjk »

How's the damage model on this? Does a pistol shot to a banshee driver do as much damage as a ghost driver? You should edit your old ppfs out so people don't DL them.
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

the damage is how it should be on a banshee, maybe u should try it, and i left the old ppf's in incase someone wanted to look at the steps i went though so they had a better indea for how to do it
Aurora1

Post by Aurora1 »

Hello,

I have a Pal Xbox and only "Blood Gulch Bases Mod2 V1.0" run at my Xbox.(can i anything do to run other Mods?)

I would fly a Banshee in Blood Gulch, but it dont work. :cry:

Can you write a Tutorial to insert a Banshee in Blood Gulch like you have?
(needed Tools and other things)

Thanks,
Aurora1
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

i will work on a tut for ppl soon. the mods dont work because u are a German Pal xbox so dats y only dat 1 mod worked on yoour box
Aurora1

Post by Aurora1 »

Hello,

Its usefull to open a new topic for German Halo Gamer. (whit german Speaking Peoples)

can i convert Pal ppf to Ger ppf ?(who is this diverent?)

and i need the AI ( Boths in BG) in GER.

HCE is not enought to manipulate Halo.

Thanks,
Aurora1
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

there is now a german pal modding site check out xboxscene and halomods front page
How_P

Post by How_P »

The banshee is fantastic - it must have taken a lot of work to get it this good - thanks a lot sonny! One thing though - the banshee is so good, its nearly impossible to kill! Sourceguy made a mod for the rocket launcher so it has homing missiles. This would be a great way to take it out, but the missiles are too slow! Could anyone possibly make a mod to make the homing missiles a bit quicker?
Thanks a lot anyway. :D
HPMT-Sonny

Post by HPMT-Sonny »

wel what i did to shoot it down was speed up the rockets so they hit within 1/2 second of firing. that was great, try that and thanks for the feedback
Gabs

Post by Gabs »

I'll try and inject the FRG, i'll just use this mod for the projectile (to save time), so my patch will have a banshee in it (made by sonny) and my FRG. I've got week off school, so if anyone wants me to inject something, i'll have a go at it. I've already put moving doors in mp for PAL, i might release this later :D And i've put some alright bots in BG.

Cheers, Gab

[EDIT] Oh, im going to put in bots that fly the banshee and that shoot the FRG. Hope that makes us PAL users happy!!