Walled CTF Mod for Blood Gulch v1

Halo Xbox (PAL) uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Never upload a full map, use PPF always.
alpha112

Wordewatician 50

Walled CTF Mod for Blood Gulch v1

Post by alpha112 »

Be prepared for a long game.

Made using xorange's panel mod. There are 2 walls at each end of Blood Gulch and only 2 ways to the flag, one through the base and one through the hills. Teleporters are re-routed and the scorpion tanks and warthogs are (semi) stationary. The scorpion fires mortars which travel the length of the map.

Designed for CTF but would be good for Slayer too.

Created by Freek_palmer and alpha112.
Thanks to gren (Sparkedit), xorange (panels), monoxidec (HMT), CLuis (HHT) and everyone elso on the scene.
Attachments
Walled CTF.zip
(144.79 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Last edited by alpha112 on Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.i-h8.tk : Tell the world what you hate.
c_m77

Post by c_m77 »

Hey Alpha,
I tried getting the collision models right last night from xorange's tut. Obviously the offsets where slightly different for PAL, but I just searched for the Hex words and they were all the same, but did you find that the colision model is only correct for the large faces of the panel (along y axis) and the the rest of the panel has no colision model?

Thanks
alpha112

Wordewatician 50

Post by alpha112 »

Yeh, you can pass through the small sides for some reason, I'm not sure what its like on NTSC, is it the same? I cant get the small sides solid, if you can please post here.
www.i-h8.tk : Tell the world what you hate.
c_m77

Post by c_m77 »

Excellent panel man..damn!
Could you please post a patch with nothing else changed but just a panel in there aka "Building block"? I'll keep working on the collision model too.
Nice work!