Adding master chiefs in the game

Halo Xbox (PAL) uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Never upload a full map, use PPF always.
DjFrOsTy

Adding master chiefs in the game

Post by DjFrOsTy »

alright i have been editing for a while now, i'm not sure if anyone else has found, but, you can replace (byte swap) the bipd cyborg_mp (which is the whole master chief body) with a tree in the screnary, or anything else in the scenary, then you use sparkedit and plant that tree everywhere and it'll be master chief, though he doesn't move he still animates, so i was thinking maybe this would be leading to somthing, i used the banshee + ai mod and was replacing master cheifs with banshees and i'm not entire sure what happend, but there was flying chiefs, i tried to replace him with a warthog and the game just died, so maybe if you place heaps of banshee's in the game they might turn in to chiefs, i'm not entirely sure but i could be onto somthing here.

oh and 1 more thing, where is the AI script held?
magenuss

Post by magenuss »

give it an actor varian (ai) and then it might turn into a crazy mc tree!
Laugh it up yomama
TKO Silva

Post by TKO Silva »

im very interested, please could u send or upload some pics?
I don't wanna fight u and wear out my muscles!
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

better yet i will make a patch...and here it is
Attachments
Mastergun.zip
Makes the warthog gun shoot master chiefs
(171 Bytes) Downloaded 94 times
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

I was modding halo with my modding crew (www.HAK-clan.tk) last weekend and i worked out how to make non projectile bullet project!, this makes the warthog gun shoot plasma grenades.

tell me if you found that master chief one to be halerious for a while, i did :lol:

i think everything works, i just created these so tell me if they don't, it might be a dodgy cache file i'm not sure if it's fresh.
Attachments
WarthogPlasmanade.zip
Warthog gun shoots plasma grenades
(194 Bytes) Downloaded 46 times
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

oh yea here is the 'master tree' all you have to do is make multipul copies of the 'tree_desert_dead' (it's the white dead tree near reds base) and they will be master chiefs.

note: they won't look like master chiefs in sparkedit

oh yea i almost forgot i was fooling around with an old AI patch i found on my hdd and i some how made a flying mastchief that doesn't need a flipping vhicle, i think i byte swapped the 'elite' (which was that ai's bot name) with the banshee so the same thing might of happend with this tree...i'm to tierd to try it i will, maybe tommorow.
Attachments
MasterTree.zip
Master Tree v0.1
(177 Bytes) Downloaded 33 times
DjFrOsTy

Post by DjFrOsTy »

so has anyone came up with anything yet?