Wasp and Warthog mod

Halo Xbox (PAL) uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Never upload a full map, use PPF always.
Scotty

Wasp and Warthog mod

Post by Scotty »

This is my first attempt at a mod. I have skinned the warthog, and using a skin from ANABG by the NMP team, have created a remodelled ghost in the shape of a wasp. (As best i could.)
:)
I have no pictures, as i don't have the ability to capture them. However could you try this out and give me some feedback on it. Thanks.

Find it here: http://halome.com/forum-files/viewtopic.php?t=518
Sain

Re: Wasp and Warthog mod

Post by Sain »

Scotty wrote:This is my first attempt at a mod. I have skinned the warthog, and using a skin from ANABG by the NMP team, have created a remodelled ghost in the shape of a wasp. (As best i could.)
:)
I have no pictures, as i don't have the ability to capture them. However could you try this out and give me some feedback on it. Thanks.

Find it here: http://halome.com/forum-files/viewtopic.php?t=518
use sparkedit, or send me the models/.dds files and ill use my computer version to take pics for you, but i prefer you just use sparkedit pm me otherwise.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

I have already tried to take pictures using sparkedit, but there seems to be a problem using it on my computer (tried all versions.) I'll send you the files, and if you could take screenshots/ help me make improvements, that would be great. Scott
cman2k

Post by cman2k »

i took some pics for ya, good job with the ghost, i really like it. :D
Attachments
wasp.jpg
wasp.jpg (29.49 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
MoshMan

Post by MoshMan »

what program do u use to edit the vehicles?
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

milkshape or gmax or 3dsmax