Halo 1-halo 3 Elites

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
Cuda

Grunge

Post by Cuda »

[IA]Paul wrote:
Aumaan Anubis wrote:The first picture is amusing to me.
I agree. I think the H3 elites look cooler. Definitely.
I've never seen Halo on an HD Set But When we played Halo 3 on my friend's Pioneer Elite, The Armor on the H3 Elite look way more refined, and had more of a "Complete" look to them. The Halo Elite looks like a low res version of that one chick in Mirrors that got her jaw ripped wider.
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

If the H1 elite had the detail of the H3 elite, it would probably look better.
I must see this.

Whoops, I bumped...
It was only like 5 topics down...
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
Halo4Ever

Connoisseur Wordewatician 250

Re:

Post by Halo4Ever »

InvaderVeex wrote:An anorectic version of Predator wouldn't have muscles. The Halo 3 Elites aren't fat. They actually have the muscle you speak of.
I agree, the elites definitely from the first to the third game have changed. They look realistic now, with more muscle that is.
"A hero needs not to speak, for when he is gone, the world will speak for him" - My favorite quote.
[RR]RedRene

Re: Re:

Post by [RR]RedRene »

Halo4Ever wrote:
InvaderVeex wrote:An anorectic version of Predator wouldn't have muscles. The Halo 3 Elites aren't fat. They actually have the muscle you speak of.
I agree, the elites definitely from the first to the third game have changed. They look realistic now, with more muscle that is.
Bump, maybe?