hunters: the halo 3 scarab drivers?

General discussion about Halo for the Xbox and PC.
jackson117

hunters: the halo 3 scarab drivers?

Post by jackson117 »

now on halopedia it said that hunters drive the halo 3 scarabs. So then i went into halo 3 and looked around the scarab to find parts that look like a hunters back.

this is just my theory but whats yours!

PS(hunters are worms in suits)
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

idk, maybe the explosion is so massive that it just dissintegrates? or maybe its not hunters but a totally different race altogether?
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
[IA]Paul

Enthraller

Post by [IA]Paul »

Hunters aren't born shaped like that. They are one-meter-long orange worms, called Lekgolo. They are often put to work in machinery, where they help it function, such as a Scarab. Even if you kill all of the crew, it still moves because the Lekgolo are in it. The hunter formation, or Mgalekgolo, is the rarest assembly of Lekgolo worms, which, as I previously stated, are more often put to work in machinery.

And yes, Lekgolo can form into any shape they want.
Proclaimer001 wrote:It's going to take more than one drunk prostitiute to bring down ShamWoW Guy!
This thread is why 14-year-olds are looked down on on the internet.
Cryticfarm

Post by Cryticfarm »

[IA]Paul wrote:Hunters aren't born shaped like that. They are one-meter-long orange worms, called Lekgolo. They are often put to work in machinery, where they help it function, such as a Scarab. Even if you kill all of the crew, it still moves because the Lekgolo are in it. The hunter formation, or Mgalekgolo, is the rarest assembly of Lekgolo worms, which, as I previously stated, are more often put to work in machinery.

So if the scarab was in halo 1, pistols would be really effective against it lol.
Yodel

Post by Yodel »

[IA]Paul wrote:Hunters aren't born shaped like that. They are one-meter-long orange worms, called Lekgolo. They are often put to work in machinery, where they help it function, such as a Scarab. Even if you kill all of the crew, it still moves because the Lekgolo are in it. The hunter formation, or Mgalekgolo, is the rarest assembly of Lekgolo worms, which, as I previously stated, are more often put to work in machinery.

I believe that the lower echelon Prophets monitor the Lekgolo as they do their mysterious work in the bowels of High Charity. the Lekgolo were first shunned by the Covenant, as they had eaten most of the Forerunner relics on the planet they were found on. Look how far they've come.
UnknownSilens

Post by UnknownSilens »

Yodel wrote:

I believe that the lower echelon Prophets monitor the Lekgolo as they do their mysterious work in the bowels of High Charity. the Lekgolo were first shunned by the Covenant, as they had eaten most of the Forerunner relics on the planet they were found on. Look how far they've come.
Lekgolo: Hey guy's look! Portal to another planet! *Eating Sounds*
Prophets: ...
It also helps to explain the difference in Scarab Type, being that the Scarab in Halo 2 was to be used as a digging tool.
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

I thought Engineers drove the scarabs....
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
Pyroman

Recreator Artisan Connoisseur Enthraller
Droplet Firestorm Blacksmith

Post by Pyroman »

Nah man the Engineers drive the trains.
Listen to Protest the Hero.
jackson117

Post by jackson117 »

you mean that backstabbing train on halo 2 that always got you?
Dr.Cox

Grunge Pyre Mad Hatter

Post by Dr.Cox »

Dude... Elites drive the scarabs... None of you remember Halo 2?
Not removing this 'till I get back. Leaving on [01/05/09]
UnknownSilens

Post by UnknownSilens »

Dr.Cox wrote:Dude... Elites drive the scarabs... None of you remember Halo 2?
That wasn't the Combat Model, it was the Excavation Model, designed for use in Digging. The one he's talknig about is the Combat Model in Halo 3, which due to problems where Pilots being killed before would render it inoperable, was changed so that even without a crew, it could still be piloted by Lekgolo Worms, which are able to be seen by the Core, which you have to destroy.
Dr.Cox

Grunge Pyre Mad Hatter

Post by Dr.Cox »

NVM

I went into halo 3 and looked around at the scarab... The Lekgolo are in the core thing I think.

Not removing this 'till I get back. Leaving on [01/05/09]
UnknownSilens

Post by UnknownSilens »

Dr.Cox wrote:NVM

I went into halo 3 and looked around at the scarab... The Lekgolo are in the core thing I think.

*Image*
Yup, thats them.