very much n00b question

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
nateman

very much n00b question

Post by nateman »

do you need a modchip for this stuff, i read a tutoral and it wasnt clear if i needed one heres the tutorial

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/voz/Guide_t ... g_Halo.doc
MR-T

Post by MR-T »

What TigerHawk's tutorial tells you to do is how to mod your xbox using the Mechassault/007 exploit hack. You load a file onto your memory card from your computer and run it in Mechassault. This file isn't a regular save it is actually a fully functional version of the Evolution-X dashboard. This dashboard allows you to gain FTP access to your xbox over your home network and edit halo map cache files. If you keep posting here I could help walk you through it or read TigerHawk's tutorial.
nateman

Post by nateman »

MR-T wrote:What TigerHawk's tutorial tells you to do is how to mod your xbox using the Mechassault/007 exploit hack. You load a file onto your memory card from your computer and run it in Mechassault. This file isn't a regular save it is actually a fully functional version of the Evolution-X dashboard. This dashboard allows you to gain FTP access to your xbox over your home network and edit halo map cache files. If you keep posting here I could help walk you through it or read TigerHawk's tutorial.
cool so it doesnt need one, when i get those games i'll be hackin' as if my life depended on it

and prolly get those games 2day because last year i went to the hospital because i got the flu. so just now i got 4 flu shots and i cant move my arm so i'll prolly talk my parents into getting me one of those games, i'll just have to be dramatic
MR-T

Post by MR-T »

WEll, ou dont need them both....Just get Mechassault, it works for me.
nateman

Post by nateman »

MR-T wrote:WEll, ou dont need them both....Just get Mechassault, it works for me.
or whichever one i can get cheaper at game-x-change most likely mechassault because new its $20 so used minus what the other game i trade in (project gotham racing) so i'll prolly get it for about $10-$15 so thats good
nateman

Post by nateman »

screw this i got the file then it said your xbox requires service