Trying to remember

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
oFallenDemono

Trying to remember

Post by oFallenDemono »

Well I am not new to Halo or mods, but it has been about 4 or 5 years since I played around with this stuff. I downloaded DotHalo but I am missing some plugins. I need the Bitmp plugin. Also the next question I have I know is gonna raise suspicion about cheating. The infamous glass (see through) mod. Number 1 I used to know how to do it, and number 2 I dont play XBC or have the need to cheat as I am good at Halo. This is strictly for me and my friends on LAN. Besides I am wanting to make this mod for fun and educational purposes ONLY! So if someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Also where can I get the latest plugins for Dot Halo?
oFallenDemono

Post by oFallenDemono »

Ok then can someone just tell me how to inject a specific tag into a map that doesnt have the one I am trynig to put in. I am trying to get an item from the sgla tag from one map to another. Any help please?
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

oFallenDemono wrote:Ok then can someone just tell me how to inject a specific tag into a map that doesnt have the one I am trynig to put in. I am trying to get an item from the sgla tag from one map to another. Any help please?
Save the tag recursively. Then inject it into another map recursively. I'd suggest using HHT though.
oFallenDemono

Post by oFallenDemono »

Yeah but I did that and where do I inject the tag into the new map at? I mean I hit inject and it says done! but I cant find it anywhere? What do I need to click on in the new map to inject it? Do you have AIM?
oFallenDemono

Post by oFallenDemono »

Ok I got HHT from your website. I injected the new tag from the other map but when I swap dependencies to the new tag and load the map, it doesnt load, it just sits there and I have to restart my xbox. Is there something else that needs to be done?
oFallenDemono

Post by oFallenDemono »

Never mind I got it. I was trying to swap under sbsp. All I did was add tag to the new map, opened meta from other map, then injected the same meta in the senv tag. Worked PERFECT!
xXxCocoFangxXx

Post by xXxCocoFangxXx »

lololololololololol

Why would you say that?
oFallenDemono

Post by oFallenDemono »

Say what?
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

That's great! Although, I had/am having trouble with this statement. It's kind of unclear to me. I get you tried to swap the senv tag in the sbsp's dependencies but if you extracted s senv tag, when injecting it, it should end up in the senv tag hierarchy regardless.
oFallenDemono wrote:Never mind I got it. I was trying to swap under sbsp. All I did was add tag to the new map, opened meta from other map, then injected the same meta in the senv tag. Worked PERFECT!