I instantly get kicked from LAN.

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
fjgamer

Wordewatician 50

I instantly get kicked from LAN.

Post by fjgamer »

I have a copy of Halo on my Xbox hdd. I downloaded a new default.xbe (for a trainer with character swapping), but I renamed it to bonus.xbe, because I sometimes like to play without the trainer. Now, even when I play without a trainer, I can't play on XLink Kai or on a LAN. Everyone else can but not me. Have others had similar problems?

Oh and yes, I mod some of the maps, and those maps worked before. When I copied the game to another Xbox, neither Xbox could stay connected to each other or an unmodded one.
I play on XLink Kai as FJGamer. (FJ is my Halo 2 profile.) I have a mic, and I love to play 8 on 8 mics versus no mics. I also love to mod Halo 2. For some reason Halo 1 won't work on system link, though.

My Mods
Plasma Shield Grenade (like the H3 Bubble Shield)
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

like it wouldn't let you join the party?

If you create a split screen lobby and then leave... then you can join LAN parties.
Stay tuned into www.youtube.com/LlamaJuice for my new videos!
***New video! ***- 10/25/08
SUBSCRIBE!
fjgamer

Wordewatician 50

Post by fjgamer »

It lets me join but ten seconds into a match, I'm no longer in the match.
I play on XLink Kai as FJGamer. (FJ is my Halo 2 profile.) I have a mic, and I love to play 8 on 8 mics versus no mics. I also love to mod Halo 2. For some reason Halo 1 won't work on system link, though.

My Mods
Plasma Shield Grenade (like the H3 Bubble Shield)
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

Have you tried cleared your cache lately? Delete everything from the X Y and Z drives and try again.
Stay tuned into www.youtube.com/LlamaJuice for my new videos!
***New video! ***- 10/25/08
SUBSCRIBE!