The Maps I would like to see converted to Halo on Xbox

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
xSpartan_051x

The Maps I would like to see converted to Halo on Xbox

Post by xSpartan_051x »

I think this would make for some great games like team slayer and CTF pro. The levels are really to farfetched and there are a decent amount of large and small levels. If anyone could show me how to convert or would take the time in taking this project into their hands they would be my hero. lol thanks

this is just what i would love to see

1. Coldsnap

2. Mystic

3. Mudslide

4. Timberlands

5. Death Island

6. Blood Gulch

7. H2 Relic

8. CMT Snow Grove (this has the backpack tag and Spartan laser and other halo 3 things!!!)

9. Infinity

10. Sanctuary

11. Hang 'em High

12. Prisoner

13. Watorn Cove 4

I just think this would make a sweet map pack. :D
bricksarefun
Readers Club

Post by bricksarefun »

1. Being done
2. Dunno
3. Never heard of it
4. Done, a few times now
5. Same as Timberland
6. WTF?
7. Probably wouldn't work
8. CMT is too full of themselves to let anyone convert their maps (Not you -Doom- we love you :P )
9. Probably been done
10. Being done
11. yet again you make no sense by asking for a map to be converted that already came with the stock version of Halo *sigh*
12. Same as 11.
13. Last time I checked there were problems with that map's conversion.
ImageImage
iGeo wrote:And why the hell do you yanks have your flag like EVERYWHERE... do you forget what country you're in or something?
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

well what i mean is to have all these converted into one big download and map pack so u just install it and play. I think its a good combo of maps. That is also why i have some regular halo 1 maps in there... and the H2 relic map is a halo 2 remake of relic on halo 1. :D
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

bricksarefun wrote: 8. CMT is too full of themselves to let anyone convert their maps (Not you -Doom- we love you :P )
oh really?

They aren't too full of themselves... it's just hard content to port over. (Masters asked me to convert Dissolution to Xbox)
Stay tuned into www.youtube.com/LlamaJuice for my new videos!
***New video! ***- 10/25/08
SUBSCRIBE!
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

llama
do you happen to know all the map pack that have been created for xbox?

i know of
halo maps v1
halo maps v2
halo CCE
Coversion pack
NMP2
CXE1

did i miss any.. there is also the very anticipated KMP
Evilsnowflakes

Connoisseur

Post by Evilsnowflakes »

Isn't there an NMP 1 also, and lamma, since master had asked you to convert dissolution, are they going to have the CMT 2 campaign on xbox also.
Remember, Violence is always the answer.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

Evilsnowflakes wrote:Isn't there an NMP 1 also, and lamma, since master had asked you to convert dissolution, are they going to have the CMT 2 campaign on xbox also.
You are an unholy modder if you can convert CE maps to work perfectly or near perfectly for xbox. I doubt anyone here can convert them and make them work without problems.
Evilsnowflakes

Connoisseur

Post by Evilsnowflakes »

I thought I remembered on the first update for CMT 2 that they were going to have it come out for xbox too. Unless I saw things wrong but thats what I thought it said.
Remember, Violence is always the answer.
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

They want to have it for Xbox as well, however the Xbox just can't handle the CMT content. The textures would all have to be severely downresd and I still don't know how to convert custom animations to Xbox.

What I want to do is at least just get their MP BSPs converted... and possibly a few weapons.
Stay tuned into www.youtube.com/LlamaJuice for my new videos!
***New video! ***- 10/25/08
SUBSCRIBE!
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

llama_juice wrote:They want to have it for Xbox as well, however the Xbox just can't handle the CMT content. The textures would all have to be severely downresd and I still don't know how to convert custom animations to Xbox.

What I want to do is at least just get their MP BSPs converted... and possibly a few weapons.
I'm guessing you got permission and the un-encrypted versions of the maps then? I haven't talked to master's in awhile but he wanted me to convert their first SP CE map but it won't load past the first checkpoint. Unless he see's this post, next time on aim i'll ask him if it's cool to use the weapons from that SP map.