Which map would be coolest to convert to xbox? [Poll]

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.

Which map would be the coolest to convert to xbox?

Sme v.11
25%
Kingdoms Run
No votes
Super Mario Ce Beta v2
75%

Total votes: 4

ultama121

Which map would be coolest to convert to xbox? [Poll]

Post by ultama121 »

Well your choices are Kingdoms Run, S-M-E v.11, or Super Mario Ce Beta v2 which one would be coolest? Here are links to halomaps.org that have screenshots and downloads for the maps. Sme v.11- http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=1929, Super Mario Ce Beta v2-http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2376, Kingdoms Run-http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2719.
halo0001

Post by halo0001 »

i would love to see kingdoms run converted to xbox..sonic is my fav classic game :)
bricksarefun
Readers Club

Post by bricksarefun »

How exactly do you plan to convert said map, with the app, or by hand?
ImageImage
iGeo wrote:And why the hell do you yanks have your flag like EVERYWHERE... do you forget what country you're in or something?
ultama121

Post by ultama121 »

Oh im just wondering what people think. im probably not going to convert any of them. But i do have a tutorial... so maybe in the future. Oh and also the tutorial tells how to convert maps by hand. I'm not sure how reliable the tutorial is but it was made by Xe-bec so it's probably true. It wasnt an official tutorial but in one of his threads Xe-bec posted it. If you want to see the tutorial check my other thread on converting maps. If its not there any more just post in this thread and i'll post it once again.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

You mean the fake way by converting the bsp to scenery then spawning it inside the map? bah :P
ultama121

Post by ultama121 »

You converted sniper canyon redux so can you just give a short summary on how you did that Kibito? I mean of course if this isn't correct http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=58548 (the tutorial is at the 3rd post) I think you were discribing that way. Edit: oh sorry this is my post i was trying to forward you to the original post but it is all the same.
ultama121

Post by ultama121 »

Sorry i was trying to send you to xe-becs post rather than mine... well its the same anyway.
dante23

Post by dante23 »

ive played them all on halo ce and i would have 2 say Super Mario Ce Beta v2 i love that map 8)
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

kibito87 wrote:You mean the fake way by converting the bsp to scenery then spawning it inside the map? bah :P
Might not be custom bsp, but it is a custom map...
ultama121

Post by ultama121 »

OwnZ joO wrote:
kibito87 wrote:You mean the fake way by converting the bsp to scenery then spawning it inside the map? bah :P
Wait were you responding to what i said in my last post? Like how I was asking Kibito if the way I found out was the fake way Kibito was discribing. Or were you saying the way I know is a real way?
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

OwnZ joO wrote:
You have a point. Although I think it's unnecessary. Don't get me wrong. Whatever works for ya!