I'm confused

Post here about Halo modding and related editing. For help go to the Help Desk forum above.
buttmunch2

I'm confused

Post by buttmunch2 »

Ok I'm not sure how to apply a map like helix canyon to the mainmenu.map. I have no clue how to be able to play it when it doesn't have any ppf file. All I want to do is play some really cool maps on halo. What I want someone to do is tell me what to do step by step or give me a link to someone else who has asked the same question.
buttmunch2

I will explain myself

Post by buttmunch2 »

now for anyone out there who has played a map like helix canyon or anything else for example please tell me what did you do to play it? tell me step-by-step what you did to play the map. This is making me so fustrated I'm about to tear my hair out!!! :cry: all I want to do is play some modded maps.
ihatecompviruses123

Post by ihatecompviruses123 »

Sorry dude but I can't really help.Did you make sure the map wasn't for Halo CE and not for halo xbox?if it was CE,place it in the Halo CE maps folder and play it.If it was for Xbox then I can't help.
This is my Xfire.If you are a registered member of this board,send me a friend request. :)
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Re: I'm confused

Post by kibito87 »

buttmunch2 wrote:Ok I'm not sure how to apply a map like helix canyon to the mainmenu.map. I have no clue how to be able to play it when it doesn't have any ppf file. All I want to do is play some really cool maps on halo. What I want someone to do is tell me what to do step by step or give me a link to someone else who has asked the same question.
mainmenu.map is for halo2. Which is only for xbox right now. Helix canyon is for haloce... so you are trying to do the impossible at this point. Like stated above, put the map in your maps folder in halo custom edition.