Coluseum II COMPLETE!!

Finish a new model/mesh? Got something you're working on? Finish a new map? Here's the place to post it for feedback and whatnot.
{AHS}|SONIC

Coluseum II COMPLETE!!

Post by {AHS}|SONIC »

I hardly know any of you, but if you ever played the first coluseum, it was basically a giant piece of crap i tried to pass off as a map. The second one however, has a full storyline, music, cutscenes, a boss fight, plenty of ai, a few suspense sequences, custom weapons, and a ridiculously hilarious but unnesacary radio transmission describing a weapon. The map itself is 120 mb, and there is so much more i wanted to put into it, but there is only so much you can fit into one map.(eventually tool cant handle a map that big anymore XD) Ive been workin on this baby for about 6 months, so that should tell you something. So, I, {AHS}SONIC, present to you, the halomods forum community, Coluseum II, the pinnalce of halo ce SP mapping and cheesy voice acting.

Updates:
The final version i uploaded is much more user freindly than any betas i might have handed out. Nav points no longer stick if you decide not to complete an objective. All radio transmissions and music plays for sure, (sound_impulse references must be set to music in geurrilla), added better placed checkpoints,(you dont have to go through the same cutscene over and over), made the looping escape sound actually loop, made the last boss harder to hit, (he moves alot, instead of just standing there XD), added a timed escape,(and yes, standing there for 10 minutes will kill you) and much, much more. I also added lights. This is a big step up from any other version i had, because it adds a bit of flavor to the map. All the other versions were rather dark and boring.(and it was hard to see in sapien). I hope you all enjoy it.

Link:
http://files.filefront.com/Coluseum+II/ ... einfo.html
Feedback would be great!

(P.S: my deepest apologies to Theghost for ever so rudely critisizing his bluestreak exporter [that email was from me XD] because without it this project would cease to exist)
Cryticfarm

Post by Cryticfarm »

Pics? Also, this should be in the downloads section and Rar it. It make it more compressed.
EDIT:
Just played it, it was ok, the scripting and ai and gameplay was good I guess. The problem is your models, like the physical stuff. Skins and models weren't really good. You really need animations and fix the first rifle but over all I'd give it a 8/10.
SPARTAN04
Readers Club

Post by SPARTAN04 »

Heres some pics for you, taken from the halomaps ones:

www.halomaps.org download: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=3333