3ds max messed up

Finish a new model/mesh? Got something you're working on? Finish a new map? Here's the place to post it for feedback and whatnot.
Doctor

3ds max messed up

Post by Doctor »

For some reason, (assuming I hit a button or something...) when I goto right-click on an object to convert it to an editable mesh or extrude it, the menu doesn't appear. I have no idea how it got disabled, but even less of an idea of how to re-enable it.

Example of what I mean:
That menu doesn't come up.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Doc
Communism || Well in Halomods Com, I own you. -Shout
Userbar put your total signature image at 140 pixels in height. Sorry. <-- My sig has become the #1 place for Moderator tags -_-
You could always, oh I don't know, edit our comments out? =p | I would put it back in. -Shout -wer its at brudda-
Cryticfarm

Post by Cryticfarm »

This has happened to me before, try restarting I think.
SnaFuBAR

Post by SnaFuBAR »

object has to be selected first.
Dude. No. Do you even know who Katarn and Snaf are?They are some of the few 1337est modelers that have ever set foot in CE. =D
bien4500

Post by bien4500 »

It is selected.
CDK908

Post by CDK908 »

go to the editing tab and click the poly icon and click extrude or bevel(picture a). or go to custumize-> customize user interface->quads tab. then load... and load the default quad file.(pickture b)
Attachments
b.JPG
b.JPG (71.58 KiB) Viewed 524 times
a.JPG
a.JPG (43.03 KiB) Viewed 524 times
Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.