Marteer Rifle Ballistic X Edition 74 Beta Model

Finish a new model/mesh? Got something you're working on? Finish a new map? Here's the place to post it for feedback and whatnot.
SnaFuBAR

Post by SnaFuBAR »

ross will come out of nowhere with one of his epic "longpost" posts. i mean, even if he was ever wrong in one of those posts, they're still too long to reply to. default win.
Dude. No. Do you even know who Katarn and Snaf are?They are some of the few 1337est modelers that have ever set foot in CE. =D
rossmum

Post by rossmum »

So guys I heard that I appear out of nowhere.
TomClancey

Post by TomClancey »

rossmum wrote:So guys I heard that I appear out of nowhere.
Pretty much, yeah.
auerhantheman1

Post by auerhantheman1 »

Xegrot wrote:
auerhantheman1 wrote:
SnaFuBAR wrote:
Doctor wrote:Yeah, well the number of people turned around is probably equal to the number of people you turned away from ever trying to model again.

I'm with rent, you need to take some re-laxactives :?
Well if they give up that easily, wow, sucks for them. They did it for attention, and to fit in, not because they liked to do it and do it well. They didn't care to learn the proper techniques and what makes a good model.

As for who needs lax, I would suggest supository cream to keep your head fit nicely up where the sun don't shine. I mean, your critique and advice seems to come from there.
Or, maybe they just wanted to have fun and try something new, but they were discouraged because you were being such a hard*** to them on their first try :?
Judging on what I have learned about SVC, he's been "trying" for three years now...
I didn't say anything about SVC.
Your sig can't exceed 500x120 and 75kb in file size.
caboose wrote:your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts!
rossmum

Post by rossmum »

If they're that sensitive to being told the truth, they have no business modelling anything in the first place. You can't take crit? Too bad. Give your copy of 3DS to one of the poor bastards who can, but can't get hold of the program (and no, I am not suggesting piracy. I am suggesting completely uninstalling the program and then bestowing it upon someone less fortunate.)
Leiukemia

Wordewatician 500

Post by Leiukemia »

Way to win Ross. My thoughts exactly. If you can't take crits here, you're not going to excel anywhere else either. Can't take the heat? Don't post it.