[map] Supernal

Download or post a skin for Halo 2 here.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

hehe go for it. I will tell what I tried to do with the smg. Honestly i don't remember but as you see it was supposed to be a heavenly type skin. So i can't remember which but it was supposed to be bronzish or goldish. One or the other. Some type of heavenly looking color, u know what i mean. And of course, go ahead and check the bitmaps. As i stated before, none are stolen and the map is skinned. So i'm glad you like it and i hope everyone else that has tried it does.
xXtR1Xm1Xx

Recreator

Post by xXtR1Xm1Xx »

Supernl [soo-pur-nl] You mispelled your own name in the first post lol it should be Supernal. But I love the feel of this skin, but on the skin its hard to tell what bitmaps are skinned(but only for some of them). But I think this would be a good mod, would you update it? You could have the prophets as scenery. Make the masterchief like a big ball of light, replace the banshee with a skinned gold prophet chair, maybe add white fires or effects around it. Make the elite look like an angel, model the weapons to look like a trumpet or harp that shot white rays. This could be the heaven of Halo 2. Sorry to give you like all kinds of ideas. But id definitaley add that to my main menu. If you dont ill make a mod similiar to this one but of course add these ideas. But I think you should.
Click here for something you might like
Last edited by xXtR1Xm1Xx on Wed May 2, 1992 3:40 pm; edited 2,500 times in total
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

lol I noticed this earlier today...
ScottyGEE wrote:it doesnt strain your eyes like faisal's yet its birght and calm...
hehe that goes to all of you who said, "whoa bright!". So in yo face! hehe i'm jk'in but seriously, like is said before, playing it puts a new perspective on it. And no, that quote was not to ditch faisal's mod. I do like his :wink: . Also, thanks to all who want to make a mod of this. I may or may not i haven't decided but you have full permission to use this to make your own mods. That is flattering and i'd like to see what everyone could come up with. Please, show me what you can do with it! lol just try not to ruin it :wink: .

P.S. I can't model for crap so if somebody wanted to go for it! And ya i noticed i spelled it wrong lol. I was kinda out the door already and wanted to get it up quickly. I actually plan on updating the skin though. After the contest of course