SOTW Week 1 Voting!

Wanna show off your Sig/Avatar/artwork. Well this is the place to do it!
Danke

Wordewatician 500 Mad Hatter

Re: SOTW Week 1 Voting!

Post by Danke »

High five, noscottno!

Oh my god, I've been thinking "nos-cott-no"
WaeV

Advisor

Post by WaeV »

ScottyGEE wrote:I don't need the votes anyway! I'm totally a rebel like that. Nice work everyone. Though there's little chance I can particpate in next weeks. Despite that I'm Trying to expand my drawing skills at the Moment
You likely would have gotten at least one vote if you stuck to your GEEMC style, but kudos for stepping out of the box!
noscottno

Orb Snitch! Mad Hatter Commentator

Post by noscottno »

High five!

Do I get two mad-hatter emblems?
DEEhunter

Post by DEEhunter »

Jk-47

Deviantart | My City | Wmclan | Gamertag | [url=irc://irc.halomods.com/melon]#melon[/url]
Cuda

Grunge

Post by Cuda »

Trulife8342 wrote:Sorry I had to step out for a second so I couldnt end the contest in time. Volt you got away with it this time. But next time ALL votes are to be in before 5 PM EST

So here are the results

Danke- ||||
Noscottno-||||
Mars- |
Aumaan Anubis- |
Tural- |
JK-47- ||
RaVNzCRoFT- |
Shout-|

Better luck next time to: ScottyGEE, TomClancey, Anetheon, WaeV, And -Legendary-.

Awesome sigs everyone! I'm glad that we had so many participate and I am happy to say that SOTW will continue but enough of all the pish posh lets talk about the important stuff, The winner of this weeks SOTW contest is.....Well great its a tie! Looks like Noscottno and Danke will be sharing the title this week for SOTW champs and as soon as I can get the site added on they will be placed in the SOTW winners wall!!!! Awesome job guys see you next week.

Since I want to give enough time for next weeks contestants to be ready I will be giving hints of next weeks style. heres the hint

satcbrta

Dont say what it is if you figured it out more power to you!!!

See you next week guys!!!!