paintball elogation - luigi90210

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
luigi90210

paintball elogation - luigi90210

Post by luigi90210 »

paintball elogation
  • Author: __ luigi90210
    Video:__....[N/A]
    Patch:__....http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MDT2WAC
    Type:___...serenity
    Base:___...elongation

Map Information:
    [ UNTESTED ] __System Linkable
    [ YES ] __Weapon Mods
    [ YES ] __Skin Mods
    [ YES ] __Physics Mods
    [ YES ] __Lighting Mods
    [ ___ ] __Vehicle Mods

this is my first paintball mod hope you guys like tell me if something is wrong with it or something i can improve on and ill attempt to do it
if the link is down leave a post or pm me
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

Eh, the old saying returns! "No pics, no clicks!"
crabby

Post by crabby »

i will try it out but, dude take some pictures,
i like paintball this is the only reason im downloading it for :)
EDIT: i agree with you dr. x thirst
DrXThirst wrote:Eh, the old saying returns! "No pics, no clicks!"
Shock120

Post by Shock120 »

DrXThirst wrote:Eh, the old saying returns! "No pics, no clicks!"
QFT. :lol:
Shock120 on XLink & XBC
DemonicSandwich

Advisor Connoisseur

Post by DemonicSandwich »

The one that replaces the SMG needs to be way scaled down, it's about 50% bigger than it should be.

The one that replaces the Battle Rifle is really huge, his entire hand can fit inside the trigger guard.

The one that replaces the magnum needs to be looked over, the normals on the weapon are backwards. Another words the polys are invisible at different viewing angles.

I know that Paintball weapons don't have a muzzle flash but the weapons should at least has some sort of firing effect...like a burst of air or something of that sort.

Purhapse give the projectiles a [hlmt] of the plasma grenade so that they at least closely appear as paintballs.

And of course the models desperately need a proper UV map and texture and maybe some HUD mods if you have the time.

AIM wrote:Demonic5andwich (6:10:10 PM): structure of a first person weapon animation:
Demonic5andwich (6:10:43 PM): mess, mess, maybe a node?, another header?! wtf!, more mess, tacos, more shit
xXFeRcHoXx

Post by xXFeRcHoXx »

Yea, the old saying "No pics, No clicks!"
looks funny and i'm glad to see people still modding H2

Cold Winder is almost done

Downloading...
luigi90210

Post by luigi90210 »

DemonicSandwich wrote:The one that replaces the SMG needs to be way scaled down, it's about 50% bigger than it should be.

The one that replaces the Battle Rifle is really huge, his entire hand can fit inside the trigger guard.

The one that replaces the magnum needs to be looked over, the normals on the weapon are backwards. Another words the polys are invisible at different viewing angles.

I know that Paintball weapons don't have a muzzle flash but the weapons should at least has some sort of firing effect...like a burst of air or something of that sort.

Purhapse give the projectiles a [hlmt] of the plasma grenade so that they at least closely appear as paintballs.

And of course the models desperately need a proper UV map and texture and maybe some HUD mods if you have the time.

ok thx
i know the smg is to big and i tried scaling it down but it messes up the animations and the skin and ill look into the battle rifle model
im a 360 modder so if i can get some help i would really appreciate it cause i suck at uving and skining and mainly everything elese