Missile Command

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
CaptainPoopface

Artisan Advisor Literarian 250

Missile Command

Post by CaptainPoopface »

Missile Command
By CaptainPoopface

Each of the concrete towers in Foundation has a turret on top.

On the wall beneath each turret, there are three henchmen.

Two direct hits will kill a henchman. When a henchman dies, he emits a grenade which lands right next to the turret.

After someone's three henchmen have been killed, it will take only another rocket or two to finish him off. Shields do not recharge.

The turret shoots very slow rockets, and countermeasures (fusion coils). Use the countermeasures to block oncoming enemy rockets, although your aim must be precise.

Rockets:

Countermeasures (explosion causes no damage):

You can forego the henchmen altogether and shoot your opponents directly. However, it takes about 14 direct hits with the rockets, whereas killing the three henchmen takes 6 rockets (2 for each), plus 1 or 2 more aimed at the turret, to kill an enemy. Additionally, direct shots can be somewhat easily blocked, whereas shots aimed at henchmen are almost impossible to block.

To begin, step into one of the four teleporters on the ground. It will take you to the top of the corresponding tower. Enter the teleporter slowly, or you will walk right off the ledge and die.

When someone is manning a turret, the teleporter should be blocked, but sometimes it is not, depending on which way the gunner is looking. If you manage to teleport to a tower that is already manned, you're hosed. Hop off the tower and try again. You may have to coordinate to play the game in its true spirit. No telefragging!

IMPORTANT: You must deliver the killing blow with a rocket. If an enemy dies from a henchman's grenade, it counts as a Guardians kill, meaning no one gains or loses a point, and your hard work is wasted. Therefore, aim for the henchmen first, and don't shoot the enemy turret until they are all dead. Or skip the henchmen entirely, if you want to play it that way. You will know an enemy is close to death when his entire body glows. It will take only 1 or 2 rockets to kill at this point.

Henchmen respawn after 2 minutes.

SLC should work but is untested.

Credits:
Entity
Yelo
H2IB

Neodos for SLC testing the beta, months ago
Eaton, for adding a death zone to Foundation

Patch Foundation
Retired. Thank you neodos, DemonicSandwich, DarkShallFall, Dragonfire, foxfanatic2317, GOWO and everyone in the hall of fame.
If you want to know how I did something, take apart my mods.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Meh. This one is ... I don't know ...

It's not like your others. It doesn't seem as fun as your others were. :?
Devilshadow934

Post by Devilshadow934 »

he just released like 60 mods, they can't ALL be outstanding, not to say this one isn't still awesome.
I hate websites that make you register to download their stuff......
xzodia

Translator Connoisseur Coagulator

Post by xzodia »

I kinda like the idea of this one however its gameplay isn't as solid as the others due to the mentioned possibility of telefraging and guardain killing...

are the turrets destroyable?
Halo 2 Plugins | Lock-on To Just About Anything | My Sites | Snow Hog
Old Plugins you have, upgrade you must...
Always Maintain a High Quality-To-Crap Ratio.
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

Post by DeadHamster »

That's awesome. I dont usually go around in this section too much, due to the lack of a modded xbox, but I'm glad I did.

You come out with some creative mods captain.
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

DeadHamster wrote:That's awesome. I dont usually go around in this section too much, due to the lack of a modded xbox, but I'm glad I did.

You come out with some creative mods captain.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.