XZodia's Plugin's

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Re: XZodia's Plugin's

Post by grimdoomer »

That would be Scenario Clustor Data.
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
bloompyle

Post by bloompyle »

Aumaan Anubis wrote:We didn't have AI four years ago.
Released plugins are typically for Entity; I suggest you learn to use it, it is commonly used today, due to supposed superiority over DotHalo.
Hmm, I'll try to get used to it, but the only time I used it, was for somebodu's AI tut, and when I went to "builder" like it said, I picked out the AI, and I got an error at the ligh_map_bitmap. Also, with the AI, thats exactly what I ment, everyone and their couzin was trying to get AI to work, and any progress, was with like one AI that didn't respawn (it was never publicaly released, just mentioned) but now the advances are amazing, but unforunately, nobody releases many mods for halo 2 anymore :( and there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm modding my 360! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Eaton

Enthraller

Post by Eaton »

bloompyle wrote: there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm modding my 360! :evil: :evil: :evil:
There is no way to "mod" the 360.
bloompyle

Post by bloompyle »

Eaton wrote:
bloompyle wrote: there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm modding my 360! :evil: :evil: :evil:
wELL, i'M NOT MAKING IT SO THAT MY LIVE ACCOUNT IS BANNED, JUST TO MOD HALO 3, lol woops caps (no, I'm not fixing it lol) anything in halo 3 can be done in halo 2, with enough ecpierience!
Zieon_Eslador

Post by Zieon_Eslador »

bloompyle wrote:
Eaton wrote:
wELL, i'M NOT MAKING IT SO THAT MY LIVE ACCOUNT IS BANNED, JUST TO MOD HALO 3, lol woops caps (no, I'm not fixing it lol) anything in halo 3 can be done in halo 2, with enough ecpierience!
Nothing done in Halo 2 modding can ban you from playing Halo 3. You really should take out the caps, it doesn't make you look like you know what you're talking about, as you seem to think.

*Really can't tell when Halo 3 came into all of this, your posts are pretty confusing. :?
Thrasher Alpha

Post by Thrasher Alpha »

bloompyle wrote:
Eaton wrote:
As far as we know, the only way to mod Halo 3 is to use a Dev Kit, and of course its bullshit to use a 360 to mod at all. The only tools you actually need is a data transfer kit, such as XSATA, or etc. But besides that, we dont discuss modding on Xbox Live with this kind of shit (replacing those maps in that 064 folder.)
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

I think you misunderstood what he said(I thought the same at first, and laughed). I don't think he was suggesting that you can mod on xbox360 with enough experience, but he was suggesting that you can mod halo 2 to be like halo 3 with enough experience.
bloompyle

Post by bloompyle »

OwnZ joO wrote:I think you misunderstood what he said(I thought the same at first, and laughed). I don't think he was suggesting that you can mod on xbox360 with enough experience, but he was suggesting that you can mod halo 2 to be like halo 3 with enough experience.
Thank you! And about the caps...that wasn't intentional, that wasn't to get my point across or to sound smart...and I didn't mean modding online, but I don't want to screw up my 360 to do something, that I could do on H2 with enough experience, I dont mod online, and well, I can't. Also I wasn't saying that modding halo 2 wud ban me from halo 3, thats kinda impossible, if I'm modding offline on another system. And Halo 3 was mentioned becasue I said that not many people mod H2 anymore, and I wasn't going to mod H3 to get back into modding, because I'm fine modding h2, I just need to get good enough to make the other great mods that nobody makes anymore. So yay! nobody is confused anymore, but if u are, I have a very shiny 1-800 number for u!