~:Ski Resort:~

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

To Gee:

Yer, I've read a lot of comments about the snowboard speed. I will mess with it and if anyone cares, they can download it. :P

To Everyone:

I am glad everyone likes the style of mod I made. The skins were not great but this mod was made specifically for screwing around. I definitely won't make any major changes because of how long I have had this mod in my procession. Minor changes like the snowboard speed, maybe a remake of the secret weapon, and a few others will be included when I decide to get off my lazy @$$ and fix. Anyway, it is very relieving to know that people enjoyed it while having some really crappy base skins.
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
GearsofWarowns

Post by GearsofWarowns »

i lol'd when i made it to the teleporter and saw the easter eggs found tire and banshees got past the black smoke and found nothing EDIT: theres no way the singleshot is the only thing you're hiding back there, i know it!!!!!!

i'll find it all one day!!!!!!!

P.S (every time i go into that black smoke i feel like im watching a screamer)
anyway, keep up the epic work (pt 2 mb?) peace. :P
dec1234

Post by dec1234 »

Damn, Sorry I'm late here :P

As always Doorman you were 100% the best modder to ever work with, sorry i stopped modding i just lost my.. whats the word? "spark" or so.

This mod is amazing glad to see your still modding i wish i could come back but i got a new PC and stuff and lost all my other mods and stuff :(

Nice Job.!

:D
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

Me loves dec. hahahaha

Dude, just hearing from you makes me happy! The perfect Christmas gift. :)

:P
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
Battery

Post by Battery »

doorm4n you always know how to wow me ;), that snowball launcher is an awesome addition, the pick axe is actually a little humorous believe it or not, and its just looks like a totally different level. great job on the mod wish i could play it
~Battery
little_shadow

Stylist

Post by little_shadow »

Love the map, keep them coming man.