KIll-joy *expansion pack*

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
jeremy900

Literarian 50

KIll-joy *expansion pack*

Post by jeremy900 »

Image*Kill-joy expansion pack*

k well here it is the killjoy expansion pack and my last public release. there are 15 new maps making in total 25 maps...so eat your heart out :lol: ....when reclaimer finishes the word swapping ill release that main.... oh yeh and reclaimer...if you dont remember which ones need to be switched to what...im just going to post them in this..

HOW TO GET WEAPONS *and reclaimer these are the ones i need you to rename*

Brute plasma rifle- Spartan Laser
Plasma pistol- Fuel rod cannon
magnum-Brute Mauler
sentinel beam- Flame thrower

WHAT TO NAME YOUR MAPS

containment-H3containment.map
gemini-H3gemini.map
turf-H3turf.map
deltatap-H3deltatap.map
headlong-H3headlong.map
waterworks-H3waterworks.map
backwash-H3backwash.map
colossus-H3colossus.map
Dune-H3dune.map
elongation-H3elongation
triplicate-H3triplicate
mechanical grave-Mechanical_grave.map
divided-divided.map
gridiron-gridiron.map
altitude-altitude.map

just to get an idea of how many maps there are here is this pic.

k well here are some pics

well enjoy...and when reclaimer finishes the main. i will release that

*before you go saying..."this is the beta* its not.... there were no bugs, no problems, nothing.... there was no need to go back and make ANY changes..(sept the renaming of the weaps on the main...which will be released later)

well, Here are the SPPFs
my kai tag is jeremy90.... well see you on kai :D

CREDS:
Team AceMods-3volved stuff
TBeezie-Altitude
UR MAST3R-Divided and mechanical grave
The FlyingDutchman and xHeadshotmastax-main menu bitmaps
Farsailp-bitmaps
click16 and mr_penguin -H3 logo
jzimmer09-sanctuary skin
foxfanatic23I7- for the relic and colossus skin
UpsetSpy-gridiron

if i left anyone out please notify me ASAP.....oh and sorry DrXThirst....the maps kept freezing :( sad thing is those are the maps i wanted most :cry:
Last edited by jeremy900 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainPoopface

Artisan Advisor Literarian 250

Post by CaptainPoopface »

No offense, but I don't think anyone is going to want to manually patch 15 maps, especially when many of us have had them a long time. There is an autopatching application in the Utilities section. It's for Serenity, so you would have to make new patches, but I think it would make people more likely to download.

Also, I really hope you got explicit permission from each of the map creators to use their work this time. When I asked HSM if I could use a mod of his, it took him a good week or two to get back to me. Others have taken longer, and some have never gotten back to me. Giving credit is good, but etiquette calls for permission. People can be finicky about their work, and justifiably so.
Retired. Thank you neodos, DemonicSandwich, DarkShallFall, Dragonfire, foxfanatic2317, GOWO and everyone in the hall of fame.
If you want to know how I did something, take apart my mods.
jeremy900

Literarian 50

Post by jeremy900 »

CaptainPoopface wrote:No offense, but I don't think anyone is going to want to manually patch 15 maps, especially when many of us have had them a long time. T
Also, I really hope you got explicit permission from each of the map creators to use their work this time. so.
yes i did get permission...and if your to lazy to patch them..which only takes like 10-15 min depending on your experience...then you dont deserve to play them... its that simple.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

sweetness, just got done downloading and ready for patching.

o btw, poopface, i have already talked to jeremy about the auto serenity patcher and such, plus once done, ill rar and upload the "game" to filefront as i have done with Halo 3volved, its for those who dont know modding wel enough, so i help them out a little :P

other than that, nice job jeremy, hope to see more :D
Mod for those who will use them correctly.
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

Well dang. I will have to check the problems and see what's messing it up. I'll get back to you once I have a modded xbox and I can test it.
GTTeancum

Re: KIll-joy *expansion pack*

Post by GTTeancum »

jeremy900 wrote:Image
Divided's got a bunch of places where you can walk through the walls. IMO it needs a bit more work before going into a pack. All the other maps are awesome though. Thanks for updating them to 3volved. Also, I nominate Citadel, Conduit, Cenotaph, Invocation and Vangaurd for any future updates, but take your time. We'll have plenty of fun on SL for the next while. :)
jeremy900

Literarian 50

Re: KIll-joy *expansion pack*

Post by jeremy900 »

GTTeancum wrote: Thanks for updating them to 3volved.
i think you mean kill-joy.... this isnt 3volved...but thanks for the support :D
kaeft
Readers Club

Post by kaeft »

jeremy sry to say this but i didnt want to download this....at first.
but you keep adding all these great maps and i think i will. :D

See you on kia

--- KING_KINGDOM
i.am.terror

Post by i.am.terror »

so what exactly did you do? add like 5 new weapons? i could have just done this myself. you didnt even make an auto patcher. basically you did 10 minutes worth of work and called it a map pack. :roll:
-[-QuicKScopE-]-

Post by -[-QuicKScopE-]- »

Im Liking It Man Keep it Up =]
kaeft
Readers Club

Post by kaeft »

ive decided that ima just going to wait for the finnal :?
I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM

KAPOSTED
L0d3x

Articulatist 250

Post by L0d3x »

Erm I personally don't like map packs. I mostly end up keeping 1, 2 or sometimes none of them.
jeremy900

Literarian 50

Post by jeremy900 »

i.am.terror wrote:so what exactly did you do? add like 5 new weapons? i could have just done this myself. you didnt even make an auto patcher. basically you did 10 minutes worth of work and called it a map pack. :roll:
yo...first off it wasn't 10min and it was 15 NOT 5...second F*** OFF IF YOU DONT WANT IT THEN DONT DOWNLOAD IT. ALSO WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK.... honestly if you want it then download it...and as i said before.. if your to lazy to patch it then you dont deserve to play it... oh and keaft this is the final...just there will be a better looking main that will go with it.....
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

Screaming and cussing really won't get you anywhere here.

You should just ignore him and / or explain what all you did and how long it took. :wink:
kaeft
Readers Club

Post by kaeft »

alright sweet
ill dl tomorrow i got to go and sleep.

-,- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -,-
I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM

KAPOSTED
Halo2Cheats

Post by Halo2Cheats »

CaptainPoopface wrote:No offense, but I don't think anyone is going to want to manually patch 15 maps, especially when many of us have had them a long time. There is an autopatching application in the Utilities section. It's for Serenity, so you would have to make new patches, but I think it would make people more likely to download.

Also, I really hope you got explicit permission from each of the map creators to use their work this time. When I asked HSM if I could use a mod of his, it took him a good week or two to get back to me. Others have taken longer, and some have never gotten back to me. Giving credit is good, but etiquette calls for permission. People can be finicky about their work, and justifiably so.
I would it aint that hard to patch
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

i.am.terror wrote:so what exactly did you do? add like 5 new weapons? i could have just done this myself. you didnt even make an auto patcher. basically you did 10 minutes worth of work and called it a map pack. :roll:
Dont like it, don't download it, don't bitch about it ;)

Personally, i like the relic and coagulation ones, mainly bc of the trees and playment, but i would like to see a forest map, maybe for like containment. :D
Mod for those who will use them correctly.
DarkShallFall

Artisan Recreator Trickster Connoisseur
Advisor Pyre Renovator Sigma
Snitch! Enthraller New Age Miner

Post by DarkShallFall »

:roll:
Last edited by DarkShallFall on Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iron_Forge wrote:I assume I won?..I should get an emblem...
L0d3x

Articulatist 250

Post by L0d3x »

jeremy900 wrote:
yo...first off it wasn't 10min and it was 15 NOT 5...second F*** OFF IF YOU DONT WANT IT THEN DONT DOWNLOAD IT. ALSO WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK.... honestly if you want it then download it...and as i said before.. if your to lazy to patch it then you dont deserve to play it... oh and keaft this is the final...just there will be a better looking main that will go with it.....
Well a reaction like that puts a frown on my (handsome, it must be said :P ) face. I would describe the frown like this
--> :? :(
Also I care about everyone's opinion, it's a free country over there apparently. If he doesn't like it he should not dl it agreed, but he is free to express his opinion on it.

Peace and love
L0d3x
Yamagushi

Articulatist 500

Post by Yamagushi »

Yamagushi gives this 3 thumbs up. How many thumbs do i have you ask? You shall Neva Know!!!
Don't be.