[Content] Pre-Made Pelican

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
SpecOp44

Advisor Recreator Snitch! Critic

Post by SpecOp44 »

I notice the Pelican in the picture has no rocket pods. If you set the Pelican's permutation to 'attack' and then set the seats for the pelican rocket pod, you can have people get inside the pods and use the rockets.
xptoast

Articulatist 100

Getting proper collision for bsp landing

Post by xptoast »

Wouldn't there be a way to extract the model and put the actual model in as the collision model? I have heard of people doing that for something or other. If you extract the .info file you can rebuild easily using entity with all sounds and such. It can do it recursively so you don't have to do so much crap. Doing it this way you could create a massive library of really cool stuff we could all use. Only problem is having a download location for all those weapons, vehicles, projectiles, etc. Someone hit me up if you have any ideas or want to work with me on creating such a library.(already started just need fixed items like perfect pelican and such)
killarzachary

Coagulator Recreator Snitch!

Re: Getting proper collision for bsp landing

Post by killarzachary »

xptoast wrote:Wouldn't there be a way to extract the model and put the actual model in as the collision model? I have heard of people doing that for something or other. If you extract the .info file you can rebuild easily using entity with all sounds and such. It can do it recursively so you don't have to do so much crap. Doing it this way you could create a massive library of really cool stuff we could all use. Only problem is having a download location for all those weapons, vehicles, projectiles, etc. Someone hit me up if you have any ideas or want to work with me on creating such a library.(already started just need fixed items like perfect pelican and such)
Ummm... What?
kaeft
Readers Club

Post by kaeft »

thank you soo much!!!

when i tryed to make the pelican my comp has an error somewhere and ive never been able to make it work successful.

thx
I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM

KAPOSTED
DrXThirst

Connoisseur Foundry Pyre

Post by DrXThirst »

Wow, what a bump.
Hawaiian Modder

Pi Connoisseur

Post by Hawaiian Modder »

Umm does it have proper bsp collision? I haven't really been following modding so I'm not sure if we have fixed this problem yet.
Thanks lej for the sig.
Dr.Cox wrote:I like Cox.
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

yea Hawaiian idk if this one does for sure but we have made pelicans with full bsp collision
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Re: Getting proper collision for bsp landing

Post by kibito87 »

killarzachary wrote:
xptoast wrote:Wouldn't there be a way to extract the model and put the actual model in as the collision model? I have heard of people doing that for something or other. If you extract the .info file you can rebuild easily using entity with all sounds and such. It can do it recursively so you don't have to do so much crap. Doing it this way you could create a massive library of really cool stuff we could all use. Only problem is having a download location for all those weapons, vehicles, projectiles, etc. Someone hit me up if you have any ideas or want to work with me on creating such a library.(already started just need fixed items like perfect pelican and such)
Ummm... What?
People use that method to give scenery and other things collision in HaloCE. They use the model they created as the collision model. They just save it twice renaming it the second time they save it.

In this scenario though, I don't think we have gotten quite that far in modding Halo2.
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

whelp there u go kibito with the answers. I'm assuming you can do that with basically anything so long as it has a phom and coll tags right?
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

Cool do all seats work and can it land on BSP without spazzing out?

shitz I thought tis was new
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
Hawaiian Modder

Pi Connoisseur

Post by Hawaiian Modder »

DoorM4n wrote:Cool do all seats work and can it land on BSP without spazzing out?

*** I thought tis was new
Lawl, Your not alone. :P
Thanks lej for the sig.
Dr.Cox wrote:I like Cox.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

newbymodder wrote:whelp there u go kibito with the answers. I'm assuming you can do that with basically anything so long as it has a phom and coll tags right?
In HaloCE you need to create the phom and coll tags. If it's custom that is. If Bungie made it, the tags are already created for you.
newbymodder

Post by newbymodder »

o well there is a bloc that iv been trying to use but whenever i place it it has no coll and i don't think it has a coll or phom tag i'll look into it thanks, and ya this helped me a while back using this peli lol