Mainmenu: -1000- Maps slots!

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
yujinha

Post by yujinha »

i used serenity to apply the 1000 map patch but it told me it was not the original file so i used superppf to patch it. after that i wanted to add modded maps to the new main menu file so i used serenity to apply patches to the map files and i used the new maimmenu for it to put all the information in. everything goes fine until it adds to menu. it crashes and shutsdown the program.
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Post by neodos »

Use entity to edit the map slots.
yujinha

Post by yujinha »

wow! i tried using entity and i was so lost. couldnt figure any of it out. i did find out something thou. when i use serenity to add the map to the menu, it adds all the information to it except the picture. so i went threw menu menu menu and tried to add the pic but it crashed. when i reloaded it. the pic i just added was on all the maps.does that change anything or should i just forget the picture.
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Post by neodos »

I just told you to use entity meta editor, menumenumenu won't work fine on this mapfile.
yujinha

Post by yujinha »

i cant figure out how to add maps with entity. i useing Entity UE v1.6.
Baller027

Re: Mainmenu: -1000- Maps slots!

Post by Baller027 »

will this only work if you use the original mainmenu file off the halo 2 disk? Cause i installed it over the killtrocity map pack and i dont think its working. I load halo 2 and on the loading screen where it shows u the percentage with the navy blue background, it gets to 100% and just sits there. Any ideas?
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

Patches are usually made using an unmodded map... so it would make sense to apply them to an unmodded map don't you think?
Baller027

Post by Baller027 »

so theres no way to have more than 50 with killtrocity....
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

Unless you can find the way he did this. I think it had to do with changing undefined or unused values into floats in the matg plugin before cloning chunks in the main menu. I don't remember though, research it if you want to know.
nason

Post by nason »

uhh... how does this work? I applied the sppf patch and put the new main menu on my xbox and it says that my "disc" may be dirty or damaged. :(
grimdoomer

System Engineer

Post by grimdoomer »

Did you sign it?
AI Zones in MP | Ambiance | Gravemind Beta v1.1
Aumaan Anubis wrote:Grimdoomer. The first person ever to mod Halo 2 Vista.
tyronematrix

Post by tyronematrix »

Dang dude that a lot of slots map pack. I never thought that it would make a lot of it and i can't even imagine for goodiness thank neodos.