Mainmenu: -1000- Maps slots!

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
Umbral

Post by Umbral »

nice work neo that'll come in handy for a lot of people.
OwnZ joO

Articulatist 500

Post by OwnZ joO »

neodos wrote:Ok, it doesn't just fix the map slots, it's a way to fix the chunks cloning, tags cloning, and a way to get rid of those broken idents, got it?
I know what it does, you explained it earlier, I said it fixed a glitch in programs in an earlier post. The only mod that this is close to being similar to in outstanding's first page that I looked at was shade's goof tag SLC fix, which was more helpful than 50+ map slots, I'm not trying to attack you, it's important, but write a tutorial on how to fix it, and how to get 50+ map slots and submit it, I'm pretty sure that would get stickied, because that is useful.
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Post by neodos »

There's no need to make a tutorial about how to do 8(bytes unused)= 4(bytes)x2(floats)

I just wonder why it was stickied for 2 days or something like that, i am not asking for outstanding xD it's just that many people said it was useful and that it should be stickied after they removed the stickie.

Okay i don't care i am going to stop modding soon, so too bad for those who won't find this topic i guess.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

1000, eh?

WOOHOO!!!!

one question though, is this a normal mainmenu or does this also have the full variant thing too? :?

ummmm, for someone who has this, would they plz answer my question.

Thanks.

Don't bump/double post.
Mod for those who will use them correctly.
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Post by neodos »

No it doesn't have "full variant thing"
dan72588

Post by dan72588 »

Can someone help the stupid person aka me, but where is the link to download the main menu patch or file, i've been searching for a while. thanks

UPDATED: nevermind, you have to be logged in.... -.-
halohacker2003

Post by halohacker2003 »

guys could use some help here =[...everytime i open it in serenity it says Source map doesnt match the original...and i just reinstalled halo2 on my xbox and used that main menu.....anythign u guys knwo whats wrong?
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Post by neodos »

halohacker2003 wrote:guys could use some help here =[...everytime i open it in serenity it says Source map doesnt match the original...and i just reinstalled halo2 on my xbox and used that main menu.....anythign u guys knwo whats wrong?
Try SPPF patch
turk645

Artisan Translator Pyre

Post by turk645 »

neodos wrote:There's no need to make a tutorial about how to do 8(bytes unused)= 4(bytes)x2(floats).
really, most things ive found have been this simple and dont really need to be explained. If the plugin site was updated, not sure if it was yet, anyone could add more map slots :wink: .
ScottyGee wrote:Smokers suck >_< (to avoid someone saying it later, both literally and in the derogatory way)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way after you make fun of them, you still have their shoes."-Dranciel ಠ_ಠ
halohacker2003

Post by halohacker2003 »

i tried the sppf pacth everythign patched fien then wen i load up halo2 i get a Dirty Disk Read Error...
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Post by neodos »

halohacker2003 wrote:i tried the sppf pacth everythign patched fien then wen i load up halo2 i get a Dirty Disk Read Error...
Make sure that your mainmenu.map is clean.
halohacker2003

Post by halohacker2003 »

it is...its the map from the disk....lol...god wth...also i have all the updates and new maps...
neodos
Readers Club

Artisan Miner

Post by neodos »

halohacker2003 wrote:it is...its the map from the disk....lol...god wth...also i have all the updates and new maps...
Then try disabling the update, i don't understand, for others members the patch works fine :idea:
Xiion

Orb

Post by Xiion »

Did you resign the map properly?
and when you load up yelo, turn on the Disable 'AutoUpdate' option, then press start.
Xiion GFX|Store|D-G|Moola|LAWLZ
Xiion: Pronounced as Ecks-See-Ohn.
halohacker2003

Post by halohacker2003 »

i need yelo to load this?
Xiion

Orb

Post by Xiion »

You'll only need yelo since you have the update, and you must disable it in order for it to load up properly.
Xiion GFX|Store|D-G|Moola|LAWLZ
Xiion: Pronounced as Ecks-See-Ohn.
Whiskey

Post by Whiskey »

Brand new mainmenu.map, the serenity patch won't work because it says source map doesn't match original. SPPF looks like it works, until slot #51 is filled, then halo 2 reports a dde.

Please, for people like me who are having these problems, write a tutorial explaining exactly what to do to make our own. I got the converted plugins in entity, but I have no idea what tag you're supposed to clone chunks in.
Whiskey

Post by Whiskey »

I hate to double post, but can anyone help? Was trying to get a compilation with everything in it, but I need to get this mainmenu working lol
yujinha

Post by yujinha »

i know i digging an old topic up but this is the only place i can find this subject. everytime i apply the patch (both serenity and sppf) it goes well, but when i go to add maps to it, it crashes and i did apply this patch to a clean file. i was wondering if this worked or is there something im not doing.
iBotPeaches

Post by iBotPeaches »

Add the maps?

Which program did you use to add them?

I Don't think you can patch serenity, over serenity to add your maps, if thats what you mean.