CTF Sniping FUN A.K.A Major Power ups V.4 now available

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files

Would you actually use this in CTF?

Yes
19%
No
3%
Occasionally
6%
Why not slayer?
19%
If your happy and you know it eat some cheese! (plz don't pick this one, give honest opinion)
52%

Total votes: 31

sp00geD

Post by sp00geD »

are you gonna keep updating it or is this the last version?
Sain

Post by Sain »

sp00geD wrote:are you gonna keep updating it or is this the last version?
Well if someone would give me a suggestion as what to do to update it, i would, not to seem angry
Sain

Re: nice

Post by Sain »

fezzman wrote:
powerpak wrote:its not really his first mod, just his first map mod. I think he is doing pretty good for not having an xbox, but he wouldnt necessarily be able to do this if I had left some maps at his house to work on. No pun intended.
Why no xbox? Isn't that like a staple for every house? Kinda like Spam and bread? I've got an empty xbox case here and a busted Thomson drive I'll sell him. Then it'll look like he's got one. :lol: Just poking fun. Is there a way to get up to the top of the red base that I missed? If so then I'll try to give it a go with some friends tonight.
Well, Now you guys dont have to worry about my lacking of an xbox, because i just bought a NEW xbox from gamestop.com just need powerpak to get home and mod it for me. :D
powerpak

well

Post by powerpak »

sweet
support DCR project>http://www.xboxcantread.com/
jake07777

Wordewatician 250

Post by jake07777 »

sorry man, but to tell you the truth, the mod just plain sucked, it was a bit glichy, and your using up all the space on this server. So you should just have this mod deleted.
Sain

Post by Sain »

jake07777 wrote:sorry man, but to tell you the truth, the mod just plain sucked, it was a bit glichy, and your using up all the space on this server. So you should just have this mod deleted.
Okay first of all, before i go ahead and take this feedback w/o getting mad or whatnot did you DL the original version A.K.A the one at the top of the first page, if so that one did suck. DL the new version, P.S. I'm getting rid of all the maps but the fourth version.
Sain

Post by Sain »

bumpage
Tim1210

Post by Tim1210 »

woah, looks like fun. DLing.... i have two friends that are sniping GODS They'd reallyt appreaciate this..

anyways, any1 know how i can install this map w/o screwing up my AC, CXE, and (um, sumthing else) map packs?? we're having a modded maps LAN party soon and this one looks fun. so far me and my friends have 3 modded xboxs combined, and someone else is getting thiers modded after xmas. this map works over syst. link rite?
Sain

Post by Sain »

Tim1210 wrote:woah, looks like fun. DLing.... i have two friends that are sniping GODS They'd reallyt appreaciate this..

anyways, any1 know how i can install this map w/o screwing up my AC, CXE, and (um, sumthing else) map packs?? we're having a modded maps LAN party soon and this one looks fun. so far me and my friends have 3 modded xboxs combined, and someone else is getting thiers modded after xmas. this map works over syst. link rite?
Finally I have been unbanned, yes this works on syst. link, thx for the possitive feedback.
pmip8

Post by pmip8 »

its pretty sweet... yes i would use it.. i just liked the cheese poll option