Damnation High Rise

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files
zosobudro

Damnation High Rise

Post by zosobudro »

This is a level I started working on because damnation is my favorite level, but it barely ever gets modded. I doubled the size, by giving access to the top of the level. Now if only damnation could be 16 players. anyway this mod was designed for playability, not for flare. so there aren't any projectile mods or anything like that. but it does make damnation a lot more fun. I tried to do a quick remodel job of the flag base to use as platforms on the top, but I'm horrible at modelling. So if anybody wants to help out and model me a nice looking platform for damnation I would very appreciative. I used kerrhalla's halo 2 cyborg and grenade skins and they look awesome. let me know what you think.
Attachments
Damnation High Rise.rar
damnation high rise
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 441 times
pic 3
pic 3
damnhighrise3.jpg (33.74 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
pic 2
pic 2
damnhighrise2.jpg (32.87 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
pic 1
pic 1
damnhighrise1.jpg (41.69 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
fezzman

Wordewatician 100

Post by fezzman »

I really like this mod. Tried it out myself this morning. For giggles I patched it with the Advanced AI mod and that actually turned out great. The bots are even up on the top of the level.

I tried also patching it with the damt mod but that wouldn't work. :cry: I love damnation and think that the 3 of these together would be perfect.

Still this is an excellent idea. Thanks
anonymo_

Post by anonymo_ »

I also tried combining the AI mod with the damt mod and I think the bots with those weapons is just too much to handle, but combined with this level mod it would definitely be a lot of fun.

One thought, if you ever do do a weapon mod on top of this level mod (i said do do...hehehe) you should definitely put a nuke right at the top of the 'tower' on the top part with only one shot and a long respawn time (if you can) so you can just fire it down into the level...you get the rest...

keep up the good work everybody
jkjk

Snitch! Critic

Post by jkjk »

the RL conflicts since he has AI spawning and the railgun on the weapons mod.
fezzman

Wordewatician 100

Post by fezzman »

Aren't there also openings in the top of HEH and Prisoner? Those would be great to expand upwards too.
Mr_Mann35

meh

Post by Mr_Mann35 »

Yeah there are openings but u d have to get rid of the invisible walls which normally stop u getting out of the levels (u cant jump out of them in multiplayer normally)
Me and ma mates go up on top of damnation in system link all the time as long as there is four of us on a team.
zosobudro

Post by zosobudro »

I'm not sure about prisoner but I tried that with HeH, and you just fall through the ceiling. It's too bad cuz I had a lot of ideas for the top of HEH.
Stinger77s

Wordewatician 100

Post by Stinger77s »

You fall through the ceiling in Prisoner too, I have tried many times to put teleports up their and I just end up falling through the ceiling to my death everytime!
Stunna_X

Post by Stunna_X »

i would like it more if the narrow walkways were made a little wider with some cover maybe.
Team NMP, XBL clan - STR8 RIPPIN, XBL tag - Stunna X --- way outdated
MrMurder

Revivalist Artisan Droplet Pyre
Literarian 100

Post by MrMurder »

Hey sweet mod and i agree damnation is a great level rarley used by modders.
I have a question that i hope you can clear up I have tried to mod damnation loads of times with sparkedit 3.02 but it doesnt work nothing appears where im duplicating it its fine for my other maps just not damnation which version of sparkedit did you use on your masterpiece coz i got some great ideas for this level.
Thanks for your time.
Bug Stompers "We Endanger Species"

MrMurder The Magnums Of Justice

Thanks for your time.
zosobudro

Post by zosobudro »

I used sparkedit 3.02 for this but I never had any problems duplicating anything. what I would suggest is to duplicate the scenery in HMT and then move it in sparkedit. when you duplicate it in HMT it'll be placed directly on top of the original scenery so you can just go into sparkedit and place it where you want it. hopefully that'll solve your problem.
MrMurder

Revivalist Artisan Droplet Pyre
Literarian 100

Post by MrMurder »

Thanks will do after all the progress spark edit has made kinda forgot the old way of doing things.
Cheack out my nightwinder mod if you want a look at some of my stuff who knows we could do a damnatin mod together if you like what ive done to sidewinder.
Bug Stompers "We Endanger Species"

MrMurder The Magnums Of Justice

Thanks for your time.
KRACKA

Post by KRACKA »

fezzman wrote:I really like this mod. Tried it out myself this morning. For giggles I patched it with the Advanced AI mod
Where is the Advanced AI mod? I tried searching for it but had no luck... :cry:
magenuss

Post by magenuss »

fezzman wrote:I really like this mod. Tried it out myself this morning. For giggles I patched it with the Advanced AI mod and that actually turned out great. The bots are even up on the top of the level.

I tried also patching it with the damt mod but that wouldn't work. :cry: I love damnation and think that the 3 of these together would be perfect.

Still this is an excellent idea. Thanks

what advanced ai mod? doesn't that mod only work for blood gulch? are we speaking about the same mod`+??
Laugh it up yomama
TigerHawk

Post by TigerHawk »

Umm... I thought you could have 16 players for any level? Maybe Im wrong but I thought that was more of a "suggestion"
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

You can use 16 players on any map. : )