Firewall (CE 2 Xbox)

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files

Firewall (CE 2 Xbox)

Post by Guest »

halotastic Made this map NOT ME

Here...
compressed map, use 115mb xbe...

http://wheremyoilb.com/files/hmp/perfec ... putput.map
map is uploading, i left so it should finish very shortly

this will be in my mappack in a lil bit, there are more maps i am posting right now..
My Forums :)
My Website :o
there is no need to put stupid bulls*** in your sig... :wink:
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

Wow, it's like... Magic! :|
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

DoorM4n wrote:Wow, it's like... Magic! :|
You know, it's not like we pride ourselves for how it's done. It's obvious that we want other's to enjoy these maps for xbox as well. Nobody ever said this was an incredible feat....atleast not anymore. So drop it about the program.
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

Well it's just that he's not giving any credit to the application maker, nor is he even admitting that he's using it. Yes, it bothers me too that he's lying to the community by posting these.

Hell he didn't even give the authors of the maps credit at first...
Stay tuned into www.youtube.com/LlamaJuice for my new videos!
***New video! ***- 10/25/08
SUBSCRIBE!
preston566

Wordewatician 250

Post by preston566 »

I understand the credit thing, but...
NoOne would help me when I used the program, in which I didn't even know I wasn't allowed to used. A Bricksarefun did, but Kibbito told him that I don't deserve help so, I'm all for game seeing this thing back in use.
no matter the fact that it made my old account unable to post anything.

good job man.
Please, If you need religious help, PM me. God Will Wait For You.
I still cannot feel. The problem, is ireversable. :cry:
DoorM4n
Readers Club

Artisan Commentator

Post by DoorM4n »

llama_juice wrote:Well it's just that he's not giving any credit to the application maker, nor is he even admitting that he's using it. Yes, it bothers me too that he's lying to the community by posting these.

Hell he didn't even give the authors of the maps credit at first...
My EXACT thoughts.
The maximum signature size is 500x120px at 75kb.
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

preston566 wrote:I understand the credit thing, but...
NoOne would help me when I used the program, in which I didn't even know I wasn't allowed to used. A Bricksarefun did, but Kibbito told him that I don't deserve help so, I'm all for game seeing this thing back in use.
no matter the fact that it made my old account unable to post anything.

good job man.
Have you ever worked on a project just to see someone else steal your credit?

It's like having the wind knocked out of you....

Then we also have these kids supporting his actions? I don't know about you... but I find it to be horrible.

People call the creators of these kinds of applications selfish. Because after all their hard work and effort they decide to use their knowledge for their own benefit.

At least respect the authors work.
SUBSCRIBE!

Post by Guest »

ok first of all... when i posted these maps on my website i did give credit to the authors of the maps, the only reason i didnt give the credit here is that i was in a hurry, and i had to pick up my cousin from her friends huose before they left....

whatever, as soon as i came back, i gave credit,

2nd of all... waaaaay back in the day before halo 2, i did a $hit ton of sp --> mp conversions, before it was easy... i even wrote a tutorial for it

3rd of all... i even knew how to convert ce models to xbox when it was first figured out.. THE MANUAL WAY, requiring you to edit the raw data in a text editor, and reverse all the reflexives....

i even hacked hht, and had angrycamel write me a program that reversed the data to convert these models to xbox, only to get flamed for hacking hht, but whatever, that was in the past and everyone who has been here for a while probably already knows about it because it was on halomaps's front page...

so what i am saying is.. you people have no idea what the hell your talking about, i ALWAYS gave credit where it was due, and you kids dont have anything better to do then rip on me...

and Llamma juice...

i didnt ever "lie to the community" i just didnt say how i did these conversions, you want me to? fine... i used magic!

here is a link to my tutorials if anyone wants to see it...
http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=11588

and why dont you search my user name and see all of the stuff that i have contributed to the community?

oh and another thing... i showed xebec how to convert ce bsp to xbox scenery and he wrote a tutorial on how to do bsp conversions because the people who knew how to do it, wouldnt explain it... hey it might not be the best way to convert a map, but it still works.... so what i am saying is... you guys shouldnt be flaming me for the stupid no credit stuff... i said i was IN A HURRY
preston566

Wordewatician 250

Post by preston566 »

YAY! I'm not the only one uses it! When I did, everyone hated me, and ban my previous account. So try not to say the program name.
with regret,
preston556
Nappy

Post by Nappy »

Any word on when all of these will be put in a map pack?
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

preston566 wrote:YAY! I'm not the only one uses it! When I did, everyone hated me, and ban my previous account. So try not to say the program name.
with regret,
preston556
Reason being, you sir do not have permission to use it. Did you ask the creator if you were allowed to? There are a few people who use the program around here, only a select few have permission. Other's, recieved a leaked copy that wasn't supposed to be public.

On Topic*

These maps should be in a map pack. It would be optimum.
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

I'm sick of this drama.

If he was allowed to use it why wouldn't he just state it in his first post? This is all just a big joke.
SUBSCRIBE!

Post by Guest »

Nappy wrote:Any word on when all of these will be put in a map pack?
i cant really say a date... hence i have real life stuff to do, i am going to mexico this weekend so i can get completely wasted legally since the drinking age is only 18 :) mwahaha, but i have neglected the project for quite a while, but i will start it back up again in the next couple of days.. i will keep you guys posted

llama_juice wrote:I'm sick of this drama.

If he was allowed to use it why wouldn't he just state it in his first post? This is all just a big joke.
if you are actually truly sick of all this drama... then why the
preston566

Wordewatician 250

Post by preston566 »

kibito87 wrote:
preston566 wrote:YAY! I'm not the only one uses it! When I did, everyone hated me, and ban my previous account. So try not to say the program name.
with regret,
preston556
Reason being, you sir do not have permission to use it. Did you ask the creator if you were allowed to? There are a few people who use the program around here, only a select few have permission. Other's, recieved a leaked copy that wasn't supposed to be public.

Ohhh... that would explain why everyone started hating me. I didn't really ever know I couldn't use it. So sorry for any trouble I caused.
If forgivin, thanks.
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

[quote="
SUBSCRIBE!

Post by Guest »

Oh.. I thought you were talking about giving credit to the original map makers...

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
{KaS} Korori

Post by {KaS} Korori »

Thats right you need to give credit to all. CE map creator. Everyone. Like in my map pack it took a long time to actually get a hold of those ppl but i email or IM them if i was allowed to use there map. Some asked if they can test it out before release which is fine. So the first thing if you ever do a conversion take your time, contact the person, make sure there ok with it. So dont give this answer.

i was in a hurry that i didnt give credit....

Heck i was going to release my maps in Dec. but it took some time getting all the permission then i find out once i post the topic some wont convert and some of the authors of the unknowns. So it wont hurt to delay a map.

Like my map pack was release 7/7/07. shoot that was 7 months.

(note kind weird that it fell on that day didnt even plan that)
(also when i mean my map pack (its really korori and Juicy) its just called Korori's map pack)
Please visit my forum and sign up. Ask question, request maps on xbox.
Establish in 2003 Visit my clan at kororigaming.com/kasclan
jkjk

Snitch! Critic

Post by jkjk »

This map is the only one that is a good size for halo 1 mods. The rest are slightly too big. It reminds me a derelect where the top level has a huge advantage over the bottom. I can't seem to pick up your the FRG. Hope to see more maps from you this size or smaller.
I'd like to see more XBC mods and less projectile mods!