My Halo Map Pack... Finally..

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files

My Halo Map Pack... Finally..

Post by Guest »

so i finally posted my map pack, on my website... it is version 1 as of now.. but in a lil bit, once i get some feedback i will update it...

http://www.wheremyoilb.com/st/content/myhalomp/

post feedback in my forums

http://www.wheremyoilb.com/forum
My Forums :)
My Website :o
there is no need to put stupid bulls*** in your sig... :wink:
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

sweet. I love Halo 1...lol.. im dling it right now! once i play it ill let you know what i think :D
Evilsnowflakes

Connoisseur

Post by Evilsnowflakes »

Can you just give us a little info on it, I know you have it on your site but I was wondering if you could just explain everything thats in it.
Remember, Violence is always the answer.
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

First off I would like you to take this as constructive feedback. Im not by any means bashing on your pack.

Think of as you are the producer and I as the consumer.

First thing that is noticable before i even installed the map pack was the lack of there of... maps
You should try to fill in the lack of maps with popular maps from the game like hang em' high, or bloodgulch or something. Just give us 13 maps.

Also on the Halo level. I no you said it was not finished but I would like to point out somethings i noticed. Weapons reandomly fall from the sky. The warthog mad a horrible noise when drove.

In Claustrophobia My guy kept getting jumping half way thro the ceiling. It kept happening.. I could mve but it was slow and i was a noticable target.

In revolver I kept falling down the massive hole but wouldnt die.

In the level named A
You cant see the flame from the flamethrower in first person. And when you move with the flame thrower and the sword in hand.. you persons body is stiff. IT looks like your are vacuuming with the flame thrower. I will say however. I have yet to see a sword on the xbox i think.. the courser could use some tweaking. Also when you have these two weapons in hand and throw a gernade. The nad is launched before the hand even moves.

And as for the matrix lobby... everything seemed in order except the weapns spawning. I dont like how the fall from the sky.

These are just things i noticed... It seems as tho this pack was rushed even tho it was proposed forever ago. It has potential. Just feels like it wasnt ready.

but thanks for the new maps.. you should fix these few things. and add more maps.

Post by Guest »

well... thanks for the feedback, cuz i never had any before, and i didnt know thats what needed to be updated.. but i added a new map, check my site for details... its ALMOST complete, just wanna add Ace banshee 2's earth sky...
My Forums :)
My Website :o
there is no need to put stupid bulls*** in your sig... :wink:
xSpartan_051x

Post by xSpartan_051x »

no problem! I hope you find it helpful.. Let me know if/when you get a new updated map and ill test it for ya if ya would like
llama_juice

Articulatist 500

Post by llama_juice »

I remember downloading your map pack... forever ago... and I played with it for a while... but in the end it just bothered me how many problems there were with the maps. Specifically Above and Below. There were so many faces without any collision at all, and there were many many spaces that had biped coll but not proj coll.

I didn't download the new version.
Stay tuned into www.youtube.com/LlamaJuice for my new videos!
***New video! ***- 10/25/08
SUBSCRIBE!