NEW MAP: RAT IN A CAGE VERSION 2 New version soon...

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files
Anubis

Re: numa numa iei

Post by Anubis »

powerpak wrote:I am here to announce that this be the next official mod from
FIRE BIRD,...though our supposed main modeler is obviously quite busy with other things so I am taking responsibility of that position for the moment. I hope to get most of the work done in the next few days, and then work on the details. The final version is planned to be part of the map PITCH BLACK, since it is now an option to get new working, and functional models (such as lights), into xbox maps. Which was the reason I havent released v2.0 of PB for BG. If someone would like to submit some ideas for weapons, and other objects, in the map, let me know in this post. Full credit will be given where it will be due.

Also look for RIAG to be a CE map as well.
Sain has been banned again, so he asked me to post this here it's the link to the new halo ce version of rat in a cage, please help us and join the team for it... http://www.halomods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19642
also if you're in the team put this in your sig it's made by sain Image
just don't put the spaces, It'll look like this Image
Image click this!
SainV.2

Location: Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage CE!!

Re: numa numa iei

Post by SainV.2 »

Anubis wrote:
powerpak wrote:I am here to announce that this be the next official mod from
FIRE BIRD,...though our supposed main modeler is obviously quite busy with other things so I am taking responsibility of that position for the moment. I hope to get most of the work done in the next few days, and then work on the details. The final version is planned to be part of the map PITCH BLACK, since it is now an option to get new working, and functional models (such as lights), into xbox maps. Which was the reason I havent released v2.0 of PB for BG. If someone would like to submit some ideas for weapons, and other objects, in the map, let me know in this post. Full credit will be given where it will be due.

Also look for RIAG to be a CE map as well.
Sain has been banned again, so he asked me to post this here it's the link to the new halo ce version of rat in a cage, please help us and join the team for it... http://www.halomods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19642
also if you're in the team put this in your sig it's made by sain Image
just don't put the spaces, It'll look like this Image

well, until I'm unbanned I'll just use this account, and anubis you need a new sig that one I made you a long time ago is way to big, I tought you how to use photoshop so get on it chopchop, lol. Any ways just click on our sigs if you wanna be in the new team, we could really use some help.
Image click this to support the firebirds newest project.
Thanks to Elite_commander for first sig.
EvilMidget

Post by EvilMidget »

when i do this it freezes...
MTB

Post by MTB »

you can softmod on xbox v1.6... im pretty sure this version of EvoX works on 1.6, all dash's and kernels. anyway, it looks cool. why did you get banned ? :D
do you have to have a copy of halo on your HD to mod it like this.. edit/patch maps???? ive asked this before noone answered. my halo cd broke.. too many scratches, and if i have to put it on the hd (dont have enough room, unless its under 1.5 gigs) im not going to buy another halo, but if you dont need it on the hd, just play it from cd and mod the caches then ill buy a new one and get modding halo!
yay!xbox mods
powerpak

well

Post by powerpak »

no you dont have to put it on the hard drive. Just get HCE (halo cache editor) use it to patch maps in the cache drives.
support DCR project>http://www.xboxcantread.com/
powerpak

btw

Post by powerpak »

BTW, butt nugget (sain) you had better use only one sig unless you want to get banned again.
support DCR project>http://www.xboxcantread.com/
SainV.2

Location: Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage CE!!

Re: btw

Post by SainV.2 »

powerpak wrote:BTW, butt nugget (sain) you had better use only one sig unless you want to get banned again.
I don't have to fucking D_R_L said this was fine, gah!
Image click this to support the firebirds newest project.
Thanks to Elite_commander for first sig.
Sain

Post by Sain »

not banned anymore...